A Shower with a provider

I've done it once. I enjoyed it and got a really nice and wet BJ in the bathtub. Do you or would you guys enjoy a hot , steamy shower with some flesh you've rented? I also have them wash my dick and body and play with the balls while doing it while I go like " Oh yeah , fuck sweety, get them nice and soapy cuz you are gonna take them in your sweet wet mouth in a few mins mmmmmmmmmmmmm yeah" and also engage in a lot groping as well during the shower.
I've done the pre-game shower a few times. Come to think of it, you're on to something tattas. Each of those sessions were A+. Fuck it, I'm goin' in filthy from now on.
I like to fill the tub halfway up then turn the shower on and pretend i'm in a submarine that sprung a....no wait thats when i shower alone at home, nevermind.
Do you or would you guys enjoy a hot , steamy shower with some flesh you've rented?. Originally Posted by tatasddd
Fucking romantics. You all have them at hello.
I once jumped in a hot tub filled with bubbles with a hottie in a Costa Rica strip club. The room was behind the stage. Well, it was like a dam breaking. Bubbly water flooded the stage. 2 bouncers rushed in. I stood up with Bubbles covering me while the hottie was crying. My buddies were laughing so hard they were crying. Took an hr to mop the stage up.

BTW, if you ever see LTight, have her take a shower first. Just sayin.
Yes, take her down to the car wash, strap her to the hood, run her thru, couple of times, just what I have been told.
I have a hot tub often start the session in there. Said tub is outside and private so suits aren't needed. All parts are clean
I'm like a fucking cat when my hair and makeup is done. Not a chance in hell will I shower with a dude. I shower after dates but thats by myself or with a gf. I don't even go to the store or gym without makeup. I used to do hot tub dates but got sick of looking like the crow with a ronald mcdonald fro after.
lol I totally love showering with a client it's a great way to make sure we're both thoroughly clean and it's a lot of fun!
Silver thinks you hot!
lol I totally love showering with a client it's a great way to make sure we're both thoroughly clean and it's a lot of fun! Originally Posted by naughtynicole4u
Do you fumigate? I hear bad things about these Yinzers. You're cute. I only require light sponging and a spot of baby powder. I'm the classy one of this group
lol I totally love showering with a client it's a great way to make sure we're both thoroughly clean and it's a lot of fun! Originally Posted by naughtynicole4u
Well naughtynicole, do you ever get to our area? I'd love to take a few hours long shower with you ?
Well naughtynicole, do you ever get to our area? I'd love to take a few hours long shower with you ? Originally Posted by tatasddd
Damn, TitTats. You're supposed to fuck her, not drown her.
Do you fumigate? I hear bad things about these Yinzers. You're cute. I only require light sponging and a spot of baby powder. I'm the classy one of this group Originally Posted by Gates123
She's from Cleveland, she's smelled worse.
Damn, TitTats. You're supposed to fuck her, not drown her. Originally Posted by Gates123
She'll shower-fuck with me buddy. Don't you worry about it. Makes it even wetter that way and heightens the SLAP SLAP SLAP sound as I keep driving my dick inside her at a furious speed.