Animated GIFs

Can anyone tell me how to post the following animated GIF to my avatar? I uploaded it, but it's not shaking like it's supposed to, lol.

http://gph.is/11KYD6A

Couldn't find a place to just post a link to upload.

Thanks!
L
  • Mokoa
  • 06-28-2014, 12:19 AM
A couple of things...

• The dimensions of the images within the GIF file are too large. They are 300 X 451 pixels. The maximum dimensions for avatar images are 150 X 150 pixels.
  • The total size of the GIF file is 172.82 KB. The maximum size for avatar files is 97.7 KB.

You will need to reduce each image in the GIF file to the proper size, then reassemble the GIF file.

One tool that is very well suited for those tasks is GIMP...

http://www.gimp.org/

Also, GIMP is free!
Thanks so much Mokoa, I'll have to work on this ASAP.

It's weird though, because it doesn't look much larger than your avatar. Okay, just looking at it now and it looks a bit complicated, lol...I'm a bit tech challenged. Hopefully, I'll figure it out soon though.

~
Lexie try something like this first before you waste a lot of time: ezgif.com click on the resize tool. Watching the kids today or I might try helping out myself.
Thanks, I will. I've asked a techie bud here, but he hasn't replied to my PM yet. Don't let the rugrats get the better of you, lol.

~
Ahhhh...SUCCESS! Thanks guys, that second link was super easy! It's my shaking cupcake cute!

~
Now you just need an epileptic seizure warning in your sig.
  • Mokoa
  • 06-28-2014, 06:16 PM
Ahhhh...SUCCESS! Thanks guys, that second link was super easy! It's my shaking cupcake cute!
~ Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
Glad to read you got it worked out. Looks great!

I have not heard of EZGIF.COM. I will keep it in mind. Thank you.
The cupcake looks yummy.
Glad you got it goin', "Cupcake"!