If you ladies could write reviews about us, what would you say?

I'm sure you ladies have a lot of tales to tell. I think it would be hilarious and/or insightful if you could write reviews on clients. How would you write one?
Date: 1st week of July
Hobbyist: Gatsby.Hobbyist
User ID: 305049
Phone: he will provide
Email Address: he will provide
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=305049
City: dallas
State: Texas
Address: Frankford & Tollway
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: CFS BBBJ DATY MPCFS BLS COCK WORSHIP BREAST WORSHIP CHAT
Session Length: hh
Fee: $60
Hair Length and Color: Short brown / slicked
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Sexy! About 5'11. Would def bang if I saw in a bar.
Recommendation: FUCK YES!

ROS FOR WOMEN ONLY! Lol!
Lots of YES and HELL YES reviews, no doubt.

They'd probably tell you how'd they'd fuck you for free.

EDIT: See?
Date: 1st week of July
Hobbyist: Gatsby.Hobbyist
User ID: 305049
Phone: he will provide
Email Address: he will provide
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=305049
City: dallas
State: Texas
Address: Frankford & Tollway
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: CFS BBBJ DATY MPCFS BLS COCK WORSHIP BREAST WORSHIP CHAT
Session Length: hh
Fee: $60
Hair Length and Color: Short brown / slicked
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Sexy! About 5'11. Would def bang if I saw in a bar.
Recommendation: FUCK YES!

ROS FOR WOMEN ONLY! Lol! Originally Posted by justjackie
Wow! You just made my day Jackie! I'm a little older than 35 but I appreciate. So....what bars do you frequent? Lol

Now that is what I call great IOP from a great gal!
Wow! You just made my day Jackie! I'm a little older than 35 but I appreciate. So....what bars do you frequent? Lol

Now that is what I call great IOP from a great gal! Originally Posted by Gatsby.Hobbyist
Shut up you are not older than 35!! Well hell! Could have fooled me
  • L.A.
  • 07-13-2017, 03:30 PM
If providers could write reviews on their clients they would lie lie lie (at least they should).
If providers could write reviews on their clients they would lie lie lie (at least they should). Originally Posted by L.A.
True, I guess it would be more insightful if they just left the guys handle off the review i.e.John Doe, so they could share some funny tales on some of their stranger or amusing encounters
  • ~Ze~
  • 07-13-2017, 04:01 PM
Pretty much the same things I would write in a reference request.

Character, appearance, preferences etc.

No one actually needs to know the explicit stuff.
No one actually needs to know the explicit stuff. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
WHAAAT? You mean you don't gush about how awesome it was?

"His 2 inches of flaccid fantastic had me on the edge in minutes, so I had to make him stop & let me recover"?

"That '98 Corolla rolled up & I thought, 'I've got to marry this one!' "?

"Hot bod with very little daddy damage."?

"When I saw that beer gut, I thought I was in heaven."?

"He met me at the door in a sexy pair of KMart polyester slacks and those velcro tennies that make me all squishy. But, the black socks said it was time for flippy-floppy!"

None of that?
WHAAAT? You mean you don't gush about how awesome it was?

"His 2 inches of flaccid fantastic had me on the edge in minutes, so I had to make him stop & let me recover"?

"That '98 Corolla rolled up & I thought, 'I've got to marry this one!' "?

"Hot bod with very little daddy damage."?

"When I saw that beer gut, I thought I was in heaven."?

"He met me at the door in a sexy pair of KMart polyester slacks and those velcro tennies that make me all squishy. But, the black socks said it was time for flippy-floppy!"

None of that? Originally Posted by Billogoods
Haha! Yeah, that's the funny things that would be hilarious to hear from the gals. But what's wrong with the Velcro shoes?? I rock those when I go clubbin I did have a kickass pair of Roos when I was 8.
What I'm trying to remain UTR? Graphic details of ROS would make me blush and I might experience nervous performance syndrome when trying to please the next lady.

Of course, we can't stop the Powder Room rumor mill; you gals might just blow things all out of proportion and expect a guy to be Rocco Siffredi or something.
Jackie - That was awesome !!! You just killed it !!!! Awesome Babe !! Witty !!!

ROS FOR WOMEN ONLY! Lol! Originally Posted by justjackie
Would like to see more ladies post on this thread !!! Good to hear different views !!! Lol..
That is okay, my provider persona would be able to read the ROS.
I think (hope) the few ladies I have seen would say....Tsmokies was little n quick and didn't have a big ego or need much reassurance of being an ec stud...and he didn't bump n bump n bump his own reviews
  • BLM69
  • 07-13-2017, 07:23 PM
I saw this Fat fuck pull up on a pos, he walked in and took off his pants and saw his maybe 3 inch skinny dick, it had a distant cheese smell and tasted like it, I almost barfed but needed to make rent so I trooped on, I applied the condom but he went soft, I had him Jack off the lil man to bring it back to life

I laid down as he attempted to insert that lil cock into my dry pussy, I applied some lube and it was over before I knew it, I told him I came and he believed me, I asked if he wanted to go again but that limp dick only had one shot in him, we talked about the hobby drama, all the BSC whores and assholes on the board and time was up. I gave him a hug and told him to come see me again