quick question

Hey, I have been out the hobby for more than 2 years. What's a guy to do? Start over and see newbie friendly providers? I see a couple familiar names on the threads but undoubtedly they would not remember me so references might not be the way to go. Just asking. Looking to jump back in the water soon. Thanks.
Have you tried posting a ISO, dear?
Hey, I have been out the hobby for more than 2 years. What's a guy to do? Start over and see newbie friendly providers? I see a couple familiar names on the threads but undoubtedly they would not remember me so references might not be the way to go. Just asking. Looking to jump back in the water soon. Thanks. Originally Posted by jax109
That is exactly what you do. Start over.
What CB said. There are plenty of girls who will probably see you based on your reviews. Should they? Probably not. They are trusting that you are the same guy. But will they? Probably.
ask the ladies that you seen before , may be they recall who you are , if you give them some info about
your time with them , or not so might have to start over , there all a lot of Newbie Friendly who will take you on ..
WTF? The OP should do his research before asking a lazy question. A simple Search would show him hundreds of these stupid threads on icky.
Champo Bruno, like you are so sexy with your kind responses. Half these guys act like the discovered the fountain of youth. Answer da foooking question. Sir, pm is your friend, pm a female and act like you got some sense in the pm. Think about it, a chicks main concern is are you a cop, are you foooking crazy, will you pay. Put her at ease and show her you are none of the above if you are. If not, find a chick and they are here, who are desperate for cash but reputable. Take one for yourself. Do a half hour. Foook her, get your reference then delete her number. Simple. Dont please listen to folks who think it's cool to be an asshole. If you are serious about getting pussy, talk to cats who are really cool. How you know, check their posts out. Ask for a meet and greet. Put your money up. It's ways to skin the cat. If you really want help pm me and I'll give you some folks to start with without all the snarky bullshit comments. Good luck. Tooodlez...
Op if you want help you can pm me.
^^^thats what I’m talking about. Asked for help, helpful response.
Ok.
Hey, I have been out the hobby for more than 2 years. What's a guy to do? Start over and see newbie friendly providers? I see a couple familiar names on the threads but undoubtedly they would not remember me so references might not be the way to go. Just asking. Looking to jump back in the water soon. Thanks. Originally Posted by jax109
If you still remember the information you gave them a long time ago they should be able to to verify your who you say you are! I have tards message me all the time that describe our meeting 3 years ago & they still have the same information I still see them and don't require to be rescreened!

Just an idea of what you could possibly try you would be surprised how far back a whores memory goes!
Three of the ladies you reviewed are still around. I’d almost put money on it that they would be happy to help. All are reputable. It ain’t all that hard to see someone. I stuck with 2 regulars for quite awhile and they were mainly utr so basically didn’t have current refs. But if you are up front. Follow directions on their screening requirements and respectful. Then you can easily find some that will gladly help you.
Post an ISO like CB said dear.
Like many things in life, you just need to go ahead. Or, as Dire Straits put it:

"That ain't workin, that's the way you do it.
Money for nothin, and your chicks for free."