Pets in da foooking incall!

Shine is a lover of all and I do love love animals, but sometimes pets in da foooking incall can be a tad bit distracting. Did a sesh today and da foooking cat jumped on the bed just as I was laying the Mandingo down in missionary. How do you tell a woman to lock her pet up in the bathroom or ladays how do you secure your pets as not to ruin da mood. Tooodlez....
Sounds like shine got more pussy than he bargained for today.
  • pxmcc
  • 11-09-2018, 04:49 PM
sounds like shine doesn't like all pussy, just some..
I could tell you how to handle that situation but the topic of beastiality is strictly forbidden in these forums....heh...
Sounds like shine got more pussy than he bargained for today. Originally Posted by tbone2u
LMFAO
Sounds like shine got more pussy than he bargained for today. Originally Posted by tbone2u
Shine, you gotta admit this posting was funny..
Yes I agree pets can be a problem when you hobby.

There is a cute spinner with beautiful tits I hit every once in a while. I only go every so often as I am allergic to cats and need to take allergy meds before going. It takes some planning.

Last time I was there we we're in Mish half way through when that cat got out of it's carrier and started scratching at the door with an occasional "let me in" howel.

Total bone killer.
  • wnag7
  • 11-11-2018, 08:25 PM
Aurora Moretti asked me to bring her hamster a toy on the last visit.
I had to ask her if this was some new code I didn’t know about.
Have had a tootsie roll squish between my toes at an incall. Spoils the mood when the provider doesn't catch all of the doodie.
Have had a tootsie roll squish between my toes at an incall. Spoils the mood when the provider doesn't catch all of the doodie. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
Ewwww