How do you like to pop?

Are you a one and done kind of guy and like to spend the rest of your time getting massaged/cuddling & talking/havimg fun? Getting the second one if you can is great but it is not the primary focus.

Are you a lets do 15 acrynonms real quick, then one and done, then get the hell out of dodge, kind of guy?

Or are you the "get my money's worth, girl be quiet and get your hooger ass to work, better pop me 5 times, do a list of acronyms, demand a discount and bring me a samich kind of guy?"

Or are you a guy that would rather be edged thru out and have one kick ass, earth shattering orgasm, knowing that you may not get to # 2?

No one fits into a little box neatly, so I am sure the answers will vary. Do you find that you are able to match your hobby habits with ladies that cater to your hobbying types/desires?

Looking forward to the responses!!
Slow edging and teasing with a big pop at the end
I'm the one and did you want to have lunch with me? - kind of guy
After experiencing your exceptional edging skills, I may have to change my mind about what kind of pop I prefer )). Initially was 2 or more with first focus an O for her then I relax and enjoy, now I am confused ))Thanks SR...
It depends I enjoy pleasing and that really gets me to have a good POP. But typically I am one and have a conversation and get to know someone. Unlike some guys on here and I know I will hear it I prefer the True GFE and that makes me have a huge O if its mutual. I am not a lets get down to business type or lets do plenty of acronyms I like the basic 4 (BBBJ, DATY, CG, K9) and sometimes might throw mish in there. its not all about the money but more about the time and if its enjoyed.

So I would say I am a big one and cuddle or 2 if there is a huge attraction and time but none of this lets fit in as many acronyms as possible and pop.
build up, done and GTFO, no cuddling, no convo, no small talk
All good answers. No right or wrong, btw.

Do you gentleman/ladies consider your hobby or sexual style when selecting a lady/client? That is what I speak of, when I say compatibility.

Do you guys give this much thought or are you just driven by visuals, acryonyms "menu" price, mostly?

Ladies, do you give much thought as to your personal and or hobby sexual style when setting up a hobby date or do you just morph into what the client wants? And why so? Is Money the driving force or just the ability to be flexible, as a professional?
A lot of thought goes into who I would like to see. I try to get a feel for the ladies personality and there likes and dislikes, do's and don'ts. If they enjoy the same things I enjoy. If they are good at what I enjoy or if they are attentive of what I enjoy to do.
Scarlett, the answer to both of your posts is Yes.

I tend to just go with the flow in a session. I used to go in with a checklist I things to do but I found that to be less enjoyable than letting things happen organically.

I also do not have a "type" when it comes to women. Size, shape, age color matter not to me. I am attracted to all kinds if women. I consider looks, menu, personality, and $$ when it comes to making my decision.

Ultimately though I like to pop in your mouth.
  • Toyz
  • 03-17-2014, 05:37 PM
You offer samiches with your menu? Sounds like bologna to me...

But I'll play along cause its a good question.

It honestly depends on the mood I am in or have been in. My PREFERRED time is OC with someone I have known for awhile and we have both invested in the relationship & planned the meeting a few days or a week out. I have a couple of UTR friends who don't live in Austin but visit on occasion, that's usually how our visits go. However, you would be APPALLED at the rate & # of hours they stay. Its certainly not something I would ask just anyone for-or would be interested in having with just anyone, its just built to that level over time. Start with wine on the couch & catching up on each others lives. Often it includes me cooking dinner. Then a long GFE experience before cuddling and pillow talk after prior to her leaving...sometimes she leaves the next morning...most often not though.

For a long time I had a Sunday morning first visit slot with someone. I always brought breakfast & we had a nice long GFE session before I would leave for the remainder of Sunday festivities. Was a great way to end the weekend/start my Sunday.

Sometimes its my FSBM girl who makes outcalls. Again, catching up on lives while she rubs me, then we change for her massage (which she admits is better than the one she gives)...then a bit of making out followed by HJ or Russian to completion. She likes sweets so I've usually made something for her to take on the road...brownies or cookies...I like to cook & entertain.

On occasion I get a hard on at 7-8 O'clock at night & have 2-3 short notice friends I text to see who can accommodate my unplanned erection. Those are usually down and dirty meet me at the door naked, lets set a land speed record for completion of the task at hand.

On an even more rare occasion, I just want a BBBJCIM & plan accordingly. Have even had a car date or two just to keep it exciting.

If I feel like a near death experience from fucking, I make arrangements to visit Mimi...leaving behind a note for my next of kin for the time she finally DOES fuck me to death.

So I would say I, like many, I really don't have a single way I want to pop...although some are like a motherfucking weasel & don't care how they pop...

Can you make a decent reuben BTW?
im a one and done kinda guy,and i love talking with her afterwards. if shes new to me , i enjoy getting to know her. if weve met, i enjoy catching up with a friend.
money doesnt drive my decision, but it does constrain it
[QUOTE=Austinfunandfit;10550923 74]Slow edging and teasing with a big pop at the eALWAYSQUOTE]

Scarlett, the answer to both of your posts is Yes.

I tend to just go with the flow in a session. I used to go in with a checklist I things to do but I found that to be less enjoyable than letting things happen organically.

I also do not have a "type" when it comes to women. Size, shape, age color matter not to me. I am attracted to all kinds if women. I consider looks, menu, personality, and $$ when it comes to making my decision.

Ultimately though I like to pop in your mouth. Originally Posted by Fletchlives
Fletch, a lot of guys either wanna pop me in the mouth or pop in my mouth!! I can always be shut up by the latter!
Most of the time, I like some small talk, some kissing and them a slow burn. If we get a lot of acronyms in, that's fine. If not, that's fine too. It's not a checklist. I like to bask in the fantasy, to pretend this is not an illusion. I don't dilute myself into ever thinking it's real. I just live in the moment and savor it. If we get two (or more) rounds in, that's great. If not, that's fine, too. I've enjoyed both types of sessions, depending on who I'm with, and how we're feeling.
I am generally 2 pops in an hour

I think Its funny how you associate the guy that pops more than once with being cheap and rude. lol is it too much work?
How do you like to pop? Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi
In short bursts ....