i-phone

Lost my I-phone the other day. My wife said don't worry I'll find it for you. On her phone she hits the "Find my Iphone" icon. Types my e-mail address in and our I-store password and boom there is the address where my i-phone is. Nice to know you can be found anytime day or night if your wife knows your apple account password. Just thought I'd share my story!
Hoping I am that the missing phone's location was not somewhere that could be embarrassing!

Like an asian spa, local hotel room, etc.
If you are going to be some place you don't care to be tracked to go to your settings and turn off your "Location Services" before you leave to go play.
You can turn that feature off on your phone. God forbid she checks on you location and see you are a hotel! That could be disastrous for you.
Lost my I-phone the other day. My wife said don't worry I'll find it for you. On her phone she hits the "Find my Iphone" icon. Types my e-mail address in and our I-store password and boom there is the address where my i-phone is. Nice to know you can be found anytime day or night if your wife knows your apple account password. Just thought I'd share my story! Originally Posted by Bradscott
Just go turn it off on your phone.... need to do it every time you update the iOS too.
  • BBBD
  • 05-10-2016, 08:12 AM
Not only can it show where your phone is but also where it has been with time stamps. Nifty little feature buried in the settings. I'm sure that this has caused more than a few marital upsets...

- Settings
- Privacy
- Location Services
- System Services
- Frequent Locations
I was using google maps to find a business address and phone number the other day. A popup type window asked if I would like to see my location history. I hit yes just to see what would come up. It listed every address or business I have searched in the last 3 months and included when and how often I visited them.
I'm single but I'm not a fan of big brother (google) keeping track of my every move.

I would like to remove this... convenient feature...but I'm afraid to Google directions on how to do so.
^^^
Maybe just simply use a library's computer to avoid being tracked?
Not only can it show where your phone is but also where it has been with time stamps. Nifty little feature buried in the settings. I'm sure that this has caused more than a few marital upsets...

- Settings
- Privacy
- Location Services
- System Services
- Frequent Locations Originally Posted by BBBD
This can be turned off as well... I keep ALL that crap turned off.. Lol
This can be turned off as well... I keep ALL that crap turned off.. Lol Originally Posted by ADRENALINE JUNKIE
Smart move.Don't get busted by wife and paid Pu$$y