Facebook question

Wondering if anyone knows what I can do about having a Facebook page taken down... I have tried to report the content but the fb automated message says it doesn't violate community standards.. the page is titled homewrecker at large with the name of my small town included in the title.. it also has a bunch of my pictures along with my eccie reviews on it and links to this site.. the women who made the page has been harassing me through fb for a year and a half, she was texting me like crazy till i finally had to change my number.. she has gotten a hold of my family.. I deleted my own Facebook account but I need this page taken down.. the women is an ex clients wife who i stopped seeing him when she found out and he blew me in to her to save himself.. Instead of taking her anger out on him she took him back and directed all the anger and drama to me.. any help would be greatly appreciated..
: (
This prolly should have been posted in the legal forum, sorry for any confusion..
Facebook good place to pick up married and single folk's.Good way to promoting business working girls...Be careful LE on there.Hell on all websites.
oh no this is like, one of my biggest nightmares. That or people creating a malicious page on craigslist with my face all over it.

What is the page? I know a lot of people have gotten public support about these kind of things and the pages got removed because enough people complained about it to Facebook. Tumblr is more notorious for this kind of thing - you can make a post there about how this page is whorephobic and violating your boundaries etc., and probably other sex workers and nice people will help you out and also reach out to facebook.
Although you are trying to take it down which makes sense, it may also make sense to share the page here so that more and more people can report it. I bet if FB got hit with dozens if not hundreds of reports they would shut it down. Just a thought.
The page has been taken down.