Idiot Proof Anonymous Browsing

The best I've seen for the masses

http://icloak.me/

ICLOAK lives only in the part of the memory that gets erased every time you tun off your computer. Turn your computer off, start it normally and nothing that you did has been saved, unless you want it saved. Because we don’t access your hard drive ever, ICLOAK can never be infected by the nasty programs hackers use to violate your privacy, steal your passwords or compromise your identity.
There are plenty of schemes that purport to make you anonymous or "untraceable" on the internet. The most misunderstood is "incognito" mode on a browser.
Sorry, but if the hard drive is active, you are easy prey to hackers and criminals who would do you harm.
All of these methods solve only part of the problem. ICLOAK solves them all.
Does the icloak conceal your IP address and Network MAC address?
Yes. I have the same question. When I've tried to experiment using Tor, or something like that, my computer speed goes very slowly.

Thinking of writing a book and well, wanted it to be written by Anonymous, hence the reason for my question.
Good info, but idiot resistant might be more accurate than idiot proof. Idiots always find a way...
You use icloak in conjunction with TOR controler. What it does, is use multiple programs, with little problems. It's Linux based but you do not need to load Linux. It works off of the RAM and not the hard drive, so nothing is stored. It's something that has been around for years but instead of running 4 to 8 programs. Icloak runs these, without having to understand some technical OS systems that some people have a hard time with. You can make the stick for free but, you will need a good, understanding of Linux, TOR and OS2. Plus the current OS, that you are running. Icloak is it's own operating system.
That is why I love Apple products. You can brose in Private mode, which does not track anything and is automatically deleted when you exit.
Private Browsing mode is designed to remove most of your Internet session from the device you are using for that session. It does NOT hide your communications from the ISP used, people snooping on insecure WiFi, the various Internet devices used to process and handle the web requests, encrypt your Internet traffic, etc, ad nauseum. In other words, it mostly hides your activity from other users, etc, that have access to the device used. It does NOT hide your activity from the rest of the Internet, web sites visited, etc.