City: Plano
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: FBSM
Hair Length and Color: Black to shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: 5'0", thin, attractive, B cups....
Recommendation: Yes
There must be a coordinated effort going on among Local Jurisdictions. Doubt that it is coincidental so many “inspections” are occurring in the Metro area.
Thanks for the review. Good material. Wait until NTX sees this one, hehe. He will have shivers.
There must be a coordinated effort going on among Local Jurisdictions. Doubt that it is coincidental so many “inspections” are occurring in the Metro area. Originally Posted by MYQUEST
I've never been to Tennyson but if it's a "Licensed Massage Establishment", TDLR does an unannounced inspection once every 24 months, usually a few months before their renewal. City Ordinance, County Health, etc....is a different story.
Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Right lol I'll be on chill mode for awhile. Isn't this like the 3rd time an inspections has happened in week or so......
Right lol I'll be on chill mode for awhile. Isn't this like the 3rd time an inspections has happened in week or so...... Originally Posted by nfhs04
Yes, indeed. LE is just toying with us right now. When the shit goes down again, they’ll say “we made our presence known, but these dumb asses still kept going”, lol.
Need more independent ladies. Just can put myself out there walking in to these places. It’s like open season…and I don’t want to be the deer in the headlights.
Need more independent ladies. Just can put myself out there walking in to these places. It’s like open season…and I don’t want to be the deer in the headlights. Originally Posted by MYQUEST
I feel ya, but with some of the Independent ladies you have to worry about Tyrone lurking lol still better than LE
At least you didn’t come empty with handed with a bag of condoms.
Nothing on TDLR website, must have been the city.
This is fact (the state)is the governing body when a wife checks the cc statement and sees tennyson wellness and he's finally smiling after being neglected for so long
This is fact (the state)is the governing body when a wife checks the cc statement and sees tennyson wellness and he's finally smiling after being neglected for so long Originally Posted by Jugmaster34
CC, I only use cash.
;-) I have a picture of a famous AMP provider purchasing a Lexus with over $25000 cash in 50 and 100 dollar denominations.