Anybody !

Do anybody knows how to retrieve password on ourhome2.net?
Didn't use the site for long time for the tech issues but now looks like is back in business, emailed to support@ourhome2.net and no luck yet, thanks in advance for fellows support!
You should probably ask on that site.
Do anybody knows how to retrieve password on ourhome2.net?
Didn't use the site for long time for the tech issues but now looks like is back in business, emailed to support@ourhome2.net and no luck yet, thanks in advance for fellows support! Originally Posted by Forniman
Do you know how to reset your password?
Might try to contact support@ourhome2.net. CK posted that fir something just today.
"Do anybody knows how to retrieve password on ourhome2.net?"
systems generally dont let users retrieve their passwords.
they often allow them to reset their passwords.

altho, i just checked. if you enter incorrect username and/or password, oh2 says this:
"You have entered an invalid username or password. Please enter the correct details and try again. Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Click here to retrieve your username or password!"
which then says this:
"If you have forgotten your username or password, you can request to have your username emailed to you and to reset your password. When you fill in your registered email address, you will be sent instructions on how to reset your password."

you might attempt that.
good luck.
Put in your handle, then for password just put in one letter or number. Press log in, then you will see a link for reset password. It will ask for email associated with account. They will send you two links. The first is for verification. The second email you get will give you a temp password. Keep it. Save or change it. Hopefully this helps. I just did it. Good Luck!
thank you all for the helpful responses. As you'll know the website have issues in the past and didn't log in for long time and now I partially remember the password but can't recall the original email I use when I register, I send an email to support days ago and no response at all.