Your handle is WTFUUUUCK???!!

JUST CURIOUS OF HOW SOME GUYS COME UP WITH SOME OF THEIR HANDLES. Oops Not screaming. Sorry about the all-caps. Anyway, what the hell does somebody I'll come up with these fucking handles?! LMFAO ass Hammer? Really dude? What the fuck? Okay first off my menu is very limited that's all I'm going to say about that. It's not limited at all actually except things. And hammering my ass is one of them! Who the hell would want to see somebody named to ass Hammer? I don't want to hammer in my ass. I don't want anyone hammering my ass. What the fuck? Why would you do this to yourself? LMAO and you wonder why no one will see you? Go figure!
Guess some jokers don't put any consequential thought into their handles.
A lot of them are pretty clever... the weird handles always make me a little more cautious about them.. lately I've been seeing a few handles insinuating or trying to joke on the word "pimp".... COMPLETE turn off.
...ass Hammer? Really dude? ...you wonder why no one will see you? Originally Posted by jamiejo
Yet you did. Hmmm...
Yet you did. Hmmm... Originally Posted by Bowser98
This made me go look at her encounters. Most recent one. "AssHammer". And she saw a "Pussyshark" too.

One time where I really LOL! Too funny.
Lol.

I'd surmise that he might've seen her through means other than eccie, then came here to review her.
4 U would be hard to remember how many U I put in it.
A bit off subject luv but great having you back in the loop again,you are my atf and no doubt many other guys as well, pm me if you get a minute!
A lot of them are pretty clever... the weird handles always make me a little more cautious about them.. lately I've been seeing a few handles insinuating or trying to joke on the word "pimp".... COMPLETE turn off. Originally Posted by Alyssa Monroe
JUST CURIOUS OF HOW SOME GUYS COME UP WITH SOME OF THEIR HANDLES. Oops Not screaming. Sorry about the all-caps. Anyway, what the hell does somebody I'll come up with these fucking handles?! LMFAO ass Hammer? Really dude? What the fuck? Okay first off my menu is very limited that's all I'm going to say about that. It's not limited at all actually except things. And hammering my ass is one of them! Who the hell would want to see somebody named to ass Hammer? I don't want to hammer in my ass. I don't want anyone hammering my ass. What the fuck? Why would you do this to yourself? LMAO and you wonder why no one will see you? Go figure! Originally Posted by jamiejo
might just wanna thinkink about changing your avatar cause any guy that sees that pic WILL wanna hammer that ass... ijs
I am wondering why you said sorry about the caps and not just delete them?
I served on US submarines for 20 years until I was booted out onto pension. My primary role onboard subs was navigation.

I selected a handle here that I felt identified with who I am.
Some guys like Greek. Some of the ladies are willing to oblidge them.
It's all about what I want when I visit a provider.
I'm the customer.
If she wants something that I'm willing to try, good for her. But my main goal is me.
If you don't like Greek, why harp on someone else's fantasy, obsession, kink...
We see you because we don't always get what we want at home.
My nickname is self explanatory.
Definitely would never hurt on anyone's fantasy or Kink! You have no idea what I do when I'm BCD in the RW. And please don't ask! Lol Anyway, I'm definitely not harping on anyone's fantasy I promise you! Just like you I have my personal preferences. It's just the unusual Handles. In general. Yes I picked that one. Not trying to be specific just trying to make a point. I mean it sounds violent and threatening to me. Again, nothing to do with the ACT specifically except for pertaining to my personal preference. Which is not what I'm trying to point out at all. but in my humble opinion that one just sounds violent and threatening almost. Just curious as to why some people choose the ones they choose. Scares me to death. LOL
I am wondering why you said sorry about the caps and not just delete them? Originally Posted by Gotyour6
Because I was voice texting and I didn't feel like backspacing. Thanks for asking. And you are welcome.