Israel bans Omar & Rashida from entering.

These two rabid anti-Semites are rightfully banned from a country they despise. The bitches were just doing this for a photo-op and thankfully Israel has taken action. They supported the BDS movement and sanctions against Israel. Hell they support Palestinian independence.

https://twitter.com/danawt/status/11...bds-support%2F

https://www.redstate.com/kiradavis/2...y-bds-support/
Good there Anti-Semitic rhetoric has consequence ( the DPST crowd with run with there fingers in there ears but truth hurts )
  • oeb11
  • 08-15-2019, 08:19 AM
Next comes the "Racist" and 'Discriminiatory" allegations from a pair of DPST 's who advocate the destruction of Israel and the Jewish People.
Hell Yes they should be banned from Israel - why bring in mortal enemies to Israel.
Israelis deserve the right to protect themselves from these enemies.

I wish We could protect ourselves better from these advocates of world wide caliphate.

Nov 2020 may provide some help from concerned voters.
Good there Anti-Semitic rhetoric has consequence ( the DPST crowd with run with there fingers in there ears but truth hurts )
Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Where wolf?
I love Israel. I just watched " Seven days in Entebbe" - they don't fuck around when it comes to defending their people or their country. I really do admire the Jewish people.
Maybe they’re suicide bombers. Let them go.
I love Israel. I just watched " Seven days in Entebbe" - they don't fuck around when it comes to defending their people or their country. I really do admire the Jewish people. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Thank you Ellen.

You are aware that the raid on Entebbe happened in 1976, long before Israel fell under the Netanyahu regime?

Of course on behalf of World Jewry — most of whom wouldn’t set foot in Trump Heights — thanks!

I admire the Christian people too.
they haven't been banned yet. it is under consideration.
Next comes the "Racist" and 'Discriminiatory" allegations from a pair of DPST 's who advocate the destruction of Israel and the Jewish People.
Hell Yes they should be banned from Israel - why bring in mortal enemies to Israel.
Israelis deserve the right to protect themselves from these enemies.

I wish We could protect ourselves better from these advocates of world wide caliphate.

Nov 2020 may provide some help from concerned voters. Originally Posted by oeb11
What a crock of horse hockey.

This is a Trumpian publicity stunt. If Trump wanted to go to the occupied territories, I suppose he’d be met with the same welcome.

Such hysterics.

Why don’t you and bb1961 take matters into your own hats, errr, hands? I assume that’ll be next from one of you (or both of you, right?).

Why are you asking me if I'm aware that Entebbe happened in 1976? I just said I watched the fucking movie and guess what - they said it was in 1976. What part of that did you not fucking understand? You are just trying to start shit about the great State of Israel and the wonderful Jewish people. What is wrong with you?????

Thank you Ellen.

You are aware that the raid on Entebbe happened in 1976, long before Israel fell under the Netanyahu regime?

Of course on behalf of World Jewry — most of whom wouldn’t set foot in Trump Heights — thanks!

I admire the Christian people too. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
they haven't been banned yet. it is under consideration. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
That's ONE of your problems...you don't read too well!!

What part of...IT'S OFFICIAL...don't you understand??

It’s official: Israel will bar Congresswomen @RashidaTlaib and @IlhanMN from entering Israel due to "suspected provocations and promotion of BDS” at this time the final decision is been drafted and passed for comments before a press release.

https://twitter.com/danawt/status/11...bds-support%2F
Why are you asking me if I'm aware that Entebbe happened in 1976? I just said I watched the fucking movie and guess what - they said it was in 1976. What part of that did you not fucking understand? You are just trying to start shit about the great State of Israel and the wonderful Jewish people. What is wrong with you????? Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
That thug violence supporting scum likes to start shit about ANYTHING!!
What is this about Yssup? Is it a religious thing? I'm not religious -I'm spiritual so you can stop right there if you are talking about the bible thing because I don't believe in what the Evangalicals do.
I have always admired the Jewish people and Israel. I always will.

Thank you Ellen.

I admire the Christian people too. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Maybe Omar & Rashida will figure out that free speech only works in selected countries and they'll come to appreciate that.
Damn, was that a nightmare I had?
  • oeb11
  • 08-15-2019, 10:53 AM
248 passengers of an Air France plane when the aircraft was commandeered by terrorists on 27 June 1976.

Entebbe raid, (July 3–4, 1976), rescue by an Israeli commando squad of 103 hostages from a French jet airliner hijacked en route from Israel to ...