BSD, wonderfull woman

Every once in awhile, I have the opportunity to meet a provider in a social setting. And, sometimes they make such a great impression, I just feel the need to give them a shout out. I recently had such an evening with BrownSugerBaby.

http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=118353

If you have met her, you already know what a wonderful lady she is. For those that have not, let me say, if quality of a person is important to you as well as stunning looks, then this is a lady you need to meet. Her reviews speak to her skills and TCB. But in addition, she is smart, articulate, funny, caring, and very friendly. She would be a great companion for any setting and is far more mature than her age would imply. Oh did I mention hot?? She is someone I am flattered to have had the chance to spend a little non-BCD time with and would be honored to do so any time in the future.

Thank you dear. You turned an evening that was very ho-hum into one of the better outings I have had in a long time. Your thoughtfulness was greatly appreciated. I look forward to spending some private time with you in the near future.
Don't you mean BSB?
Wow, it's funny how your mind plays tricks on you. My mind never saw BSD, it saw BSB from the 1st time I saw this tread.
LOL, Yes. Of course, its well documented your brain will adjust for what you think is the right message, even when badly misspelled.

http://www.livescience.com/18392-rea...led-words.html
I agree!
I have met her at a couple of social events and and found her elegant yet easy to talk to.
I enjoy her on the boards

glad yall had fun!
BrownSugarBaby (BSB) is everything you mentioned and more. I have spent BCD time with her and would be honored to have her as a companion in any setting. Thanks for giving a shout out to one of our better providers.
OSBG - Thank you for the sweet post! I had fun celebrating your birthday with you, and I wish you many more joyous birthdays! Nevertheless, thank you again for speaking so highly of me - I really do appreciate it. I can say the same for you too. You are a gentleman.

Honey, Dallas, and Ida - Thank you for your very kind comments! You all are very wonderful and I appreciate your posts (and to Honey and Ida), I enjoyed meeting the both of you!
  • jwood
  • 03-21-2015, 09:36 PM
I've meet BSB once. Once is not enough.
She seems like the total package: beauty, intelligence, sex goddess, handles her business and marketing and customers in a first class fashion.....maybe I'll meet her one day! 😋😋
BSB is phenomenal.. wonderful conversationalist, amazing BCD skills, and a great sense of humor. More often than not I am disappointed with the hobby. But I have never ever been disappointed in time spent with BSB. She truly is a professional.
BSB is one of the best out there. The total package. Sexy, beautiful, smart, articulate and she knows how to run her business right. She's just fun to be around no matter what you're doing. DFW is lucky to have such a gem.
Thank you everyone for the lovely comments! I am very flattered and appreciative of this recognition.

Again, Thank you all.
You're welcome and deserve it. (And you know where to send the check) :-)
I have never had the opportunity to meet her, but reading the forums, she portrays herself as an intelligent and fun lady. Hopefully will get to meet her soon.