Dear Maggie

Dear Maggie:

I read the 2 paragraphs that you wrote about yourself and I saw 3 photographs..wow..I am totally in love. You are everything I have ever imagined in a woman, I am totally and completely in love. I am obsessed. I think about all the time. Can I see you?

Dear Maggie:

Did you get my email? Please see me? I'm begging. I love you. Is that wrong? Too soon? I have references.

Dear Maggie:

I think about you so much, those two paragraphs you wrote about yourself have convinced me that you are are everything I have ever wanted. You are perfect!!

Dear Maggie:

I don't get it. Why don't you want to see me?

Dear Maggie:

I have written you on 411, on Eccie, on your personal email. Why don't you want to see me? Flake.

Dear Maggie:

I think my emails and PM's must have been lost. Starting to think you are a flake. Might have to start a thread in ML in order to get you to respond.

Dear Maggie:

I hear you were upset about the thread. JUST PLEASE RESPOND and tell me why you don't like me, I promise if you only respond, I will stop harassing you/trashing you.

Dear Maggie:

PLEASE just respond!!

Maggie: I have declined the appointment please move on

Dear Maggie:

Oh? So you think your shit is better than me?? You stuck up bitch! You think you're so good?? Well, you are just a hooker laying on your back all day. Hope you get AIDS and die.

(2 weeks later)

Dear Maggie:

Hey My name is _______ - Luv to see you hun Lemme know!!

Dear Maggie:

WHY won't you answer?

Dear Maggie:

I talked to some providers and other guys, I know you blocked me but hope they can get through to you.

Dear Maggie:

I am coming for you. You won't know who I am.

Dear Maggie:

I love you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOMhN-hfMtY
Wait...what?! You're better than I am - I think I'd really be scared once he said he was coming for you...

Please stay safe Hun...he really sounds crazy.
Why are some guys such creepy jerks?
Maggie, please be safe and careful.

To the Fucktard sending the messages: Just stop. You are not going to motivate anyone to visit with you with your present technique. You are just being scary and creepy to the girls. Really. Just stop.
Wait...what?! You're better than I am - I think I'd really be scared once he said he was coming for you...

Please stay safe Hun...he really sounds crazy. Originally Posted by bambigirl
This is a snapshot of at least 8 people. Just a generic synopsis. I'm going to start publishing their names if they don't knock it off. They are running off a perfectly good lady from Eccie --
This is a snapshot of at least 8 people. Just a generic synopsis. I'm going to start publishing their names if they don't knock it off. They are running off a perfectly good lady from Eccie -- Originally Posted by Maggie_May

Wow it's creepy enough thinking it was one guy but 8? Holy Smokes!
Wow it's creepy enough thinking it was one guy but 8? Holy Smokes! Originally Posted by TonyStark
Agreed! 8?! I hope they stop soon...you're doing the best thing by not responding more than necessary.

Stay safe Hun.
Dear Maggie:

I think I got something to say to you
It's late September and I really should be back at school
I know I keep you amused but I feel I'm being used
Oh Maggie I couldn't have tried any more
You lured me away from home just to save you from being alone
You stole my heart and that's what really hurt

(sorry couldn't resist)
Wow and I thought I was desperate tonight lol
I have had many elder members suggest I leave Eccie all together and never look back, to delete my entire showcase and just "disappear"..like so many others before me. Well, I am not easily broken. I'll just publish their names here. If anyone should just "disappear"..it's them, not me. I haven't done anything wrong.
Stick to ur guns babe!! Post alerts on the sorry pieces of shit!! I would hope the mods would do something if they knew who these guys were! Wow! That is unbelievable!!
Maybe you should invite all 8 of them to a location and instead of you, several of us "more socially acceptable" types could help to show them the err of their ways (baseball bats optional). No, that would be wrong. How about forward the threats and harassment to the moderators and let's at least get them banned. Better to lose them than you.
Maggie, Consider deleting your email address and creating new one. Only communicate through Eccie pm and P411. It is "on record" for your assistance. Eccie and P411 can only help you if communication is through their system.

I changed my email address and phone number and require only pms from the sites mentioned. It's all documented and will help in these matters.

You don't have to leave. You can change your communication to protect yourself a bit better. It isn't fool proof but will definitely reduce the bs. I don't respond to so many gents and haven't had the response you have experienced. Probably because they can't reach me unless through pm. Pm's are reportable and looked into and "tracked" if you RTM. Gents are aware of this and steer clear of pm's of this nature.

Do you. Whatever feels right in your gut
Maggie, Consider deleting your email address and creating new one. Only communicate through Eccie pm and P411. It is "on record" for your assistance. Eccie and P411 can only help you if communication is through their system.

I changed my email address and phone number and require only pms from the sites mentioned. It's all documented and will help in these matters.

You don't have to leave. You can change your communication to protect yourself a bit better. It isn't fool proof but will definitely reduce the bs. I don't respond to so many gents and haven't had the response you have experienced. Probably because they can't reach me unless through pm. Pm's are reportable and looked into and "tracked" if you RTM. Gents are aware of this and steer clear of pm's of this nature.

Do you. Whatever feels right in your gut Originally Posted by EmilyEzzell
Thank you!
I am. I've already begun the steps of only communicating through p411. It's a shame too. I've met so many awesome guys that don't have a p411.
Shame that a few bad eggs have to ruin it for everyone.
But.. On p411 all clients mind their manners. So, that tells me they know what they're doing is wrong.
I'm going to phase out my email in the next few weeks... And only give the new one to regular clients. It's a shame it's come to this but I won't put up with being harassed.
I'm thinking LOTS of Providers could have made this post, unfortunately...I hope you sent the names to other Providers here, Maggie. And Emily has some good advice. PMs are a very useful tool that whiny perverts can't hide behind.
Maggie,
I absolutely hate to see these guys treat you this way. You should report them to Eccie and P411. I'm really sorry it's happening to you.
Some of these fuckers sound downright dangerous or obsessive.

But I have to say my peace. I sent you a P411 request 2 years ago for an appt and after checking my P411 bio, you denied me an appt because you didn't think we'd mesh. I asked you why and you wrote that I like CIM providers and you didn't think we were compatible because you don't do CIM.

I explained that I have over 60 p411's and many recent that were FBSM only. Probably 50-60% of my appts are CIM and sometimes I want companionship, sometimes I want a massage, sometimes I want an Asian, sometimes I want a doubles PSE, sometimes I want just a HJ, sometimes I want IOP. You get the picture! Is the ideal appt for me FBSM with a PSF? Sure!!!!! But my likes and moods change with age, how my SO is treating me, how life is treating me, the time of day, adequate sleep, summer or winter, my blood pressure, how low or high my T-level is, my stress level, the tides, barometric pressure, if the stars aligned or if the Stars won... not to mention what I'm in the mood for.

Well after your response, I dropped it and said fuck it and just gave up. If you bothered checking my P411 history you'd have seen that the alot of the providers I've seen don't offer CIM or a PSF. Some do! But you never gave me a chance and I never forgot that.

My point is how many of these guys have you ignored because you make brash assumptions? I've been on these boards for 14 years with the same name. I get tested regularly and have my own group of ATF's. I rarely need p411 for screening with my history and reputation. But yet, I wasn't worth your time.

So I'm not bashing you....just want you to look at the guys that have messaged you and see if they really are stalking you or being obsessive for an appt. I gave up trying to see you a long time ago darlin' when you made a generalization about me and never gave me a chance.

For the record, I tried to schedule that initial appt based on your avatar with your huge, firm and luscious breasts since I am a breast man. I knew beforehand you were not CIM. I had NE with Russian and COB on my mind probably. Was I ok with no CIM? Yup! Were you ok seeing me? Nope.

Take care Maggie. I truly hope you stay safe, happy and healthy. Good luck to you.