State: Pennsylvania
Address: 1501 Route51, Suite 2, Jefferson Hills, PA 15025
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Massage ROS
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Short,black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Short, typical height for Asian woman,very,very cute, slim, was wearing non descript top and jeans. A Pittsburgh 9. Not your average looking amp worker.
Recommendation: Yes
i went there at night once about a year ago. I dont like the parking set up at all however its pretty easy to see if they are busy just driving by. The talent wasnt very appealing at the time. Maybe time to visit again.

I have been to all 3 places in the 1 mile stretch and none were much to consider going back in my opinion from both a looks and service level. I had the best massage at the place next to blue flame.
I'm not to sure if Amy was a 1 day deal or not. I've contacted there plenty of days and lulu is the only one who has been recently working there.
  • Reva1
  • 09-20-2023, 02:47 AM
Could have been a name change. If description matches, I wonder if it could be Lulu?
Could have been a name change. If description matches, I wonder if it could be Lulu? Originally Posted by Reva1
It is a name change!
If its a name change then it is not even a pittsburgh 9. I say average at best and not slim.
If it was a name change it was temporary too. Was there last week and the girl who massaged me went by Lulu.
Maybe they just rotate names that don't have any R's in them?