my dick

isn't one of those 10in around honking logs like in the ads going down the left side of the page.

there'll be no need for stitches after out visit ladies.
in case you were concerned.

i mean wtf? what dildo brain thought those ads?
gotta pay the bills somehow, i guess.
isn't one of those 10in around honking logs like in the ads going down the left side of the page.

there'll be no need for stitches after out visit ladies.
in case you were concerned.

i mean wtf? what dildo brain thought those ads?
gotta pay the bills somehow, i guess. Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
Those are some nasty looking dicks. Such a waste of meat
Curious to what started this thread.
I would love to have a big ole log myself.
Mine still works so I should be happy. But would love to have one that was like putting a foot in a girls mouth. And not a rabbits foot lol.

It's why I like spinners. Little ladies make me look bigger. ��
Mine still works so I should be happy. But would love to have one that was like putting a foot in a girls mouth. And not a rabbits foot lol.

It's why I like spinners. Little ladies make me look bigger. �� Originally Posted by splitlog
Must be a guy thing. I hate looking at anything over 7"

My cock is so big I have to walk it
Wait a minute, I thought every guy here (except me) had at least a rock hard, thick 10 inches. Have I been misled?
Wait a minute, I thought every guy here (except me) had at least a rock hard, thick 10 inches. Have I been misled? Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
They definitely are all that big, they just look small because we are all 6'4 and 220 pounds of pure bodybuilding god!
They definitely are all that big, they just look small because we are all 6'4 and 220 pounds of pure bodybuilding god! Originally Posted by RJinLR

I was 6'4 in my younger days but now everything is shrinking.
I was 6'4 in my younger days but now everything is shrinking. Originally Posted by ccrider
Not everything... Based off our last encounter, I'd say little CC is still doing ok. Lol

Must be a guy thing. I hate looking at anything over 7" Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Guys all seem to think the bigger the better, but honestly… Anything over 8 inches scares the hell out of me. In situations like that I'm thinking, "and where exactly do you plan on sticking that?" Lol

It's why I like spinners. Little ladies make me look bigger. �� Originally Posted by splitlog
Ur dick is not little u a liar

Originally Posted by SerenityXX

Thanks sweetie.

I thinks it's because I'm 6'6" instead of 5'6".

You made my day either way.

And you are a spinner soooooo. Lol

My cock is so big I have to walk it Originally Posted by HIMark
That's one hot cock 😉
Not everything... Based off our last encounter, I'd say little CC is still doing ok. Lol

Guys all seem to think the bigger the better, but honestly… Anything over 8 inches scares the hell out of me. In situations like that I'm thinking, "and where exactly do you plan on sticking that?" Lol Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I dated a white boy who's hammer was 12" and fat. Needless to say that relationship ended the first time I saw him naked 😂😂

Originally Posted by SerenityXX

Thanks sweetie.

I thinks it's because I'm 6'6" instead of 5'6".

You made my day either way.

And you are a spinner soooooo. Lol Originally Posted by splitlog
Not only am I a spinner but I'm also a penis professional and I kno my dicks. Urs isn't little. But I'm happy I could make ur day. Can't wait to see u again.. It won't be much longer now and ill actually make it to NWA. Lol

Serenity is now at the top for me. Only thing is she will have to fib about my minnie me to make me look good!!! Lol!