Rogers Promenade Shopping

In Rogers this time (which really is only 10 minutes from where I was staying in Bentonville) and I wanted to check out the promenade. What shops are there? Any good places to eat?
A lot of people like To go to P.F. Changs. I'm not a big fan of Asian food so I go across the road to Longhorn Steakhouse. There is also Mimi's Cafe which is French based. It's ok too. I'm just an ole meat and potatoe kinda guy.
A lot of people like To go to P.F. Changs. I'm not a big fan of Asian food so I go across the road to Longhorn Steakhouse. There is also Mimi's Cafe which is French based. It's ok too. I'm just an ole meat and potatoe kinda guy. Originally Posted by niteswimmer1
A man after my own heart! Although, I prefer Ruth's Chris right across the freeway. Their Ahi tuna is fantastic, too!
A man after my own heart! Although, I prefer Ruth's Chris right across the freeway. Their Ahi tuna is fantastic, too! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I don't go to Ruth's Chris a lot and have never tried the tuna, something just keeps me from going to a great steak place and ordering fish. But I will have to give it a try. If I am looking for steak and don't care about the cost I will go to Mr B's or a more relaxed atmosphere would be Doe's Eat Place. I actually like the flavor at both of these places better than the last two I have got at Ruth's Chris.
I've never tried Mr. B's but I went to Doe's Eat Place in Bentonville recently and I was not impressed…

P.S. The Ahi tuna is an appetizer... So you can have your steak, and eat it too!
The last few weeks I've had nothing but seafood and sushi. I might try Longhorn Stakehouse
The last few weeks I've had nothing but seafood and sushi. I might try Longhorn Stakehouse Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Theo's is great, too, Danielle! Across the freeway from the mall, near Ruth's Chris.
I've never tried Mr. B's but I went to Doe's Eat Place in Bentonville recently and I was not impressed…

P.S. The Ahi tuna is an appetizer... So you can have your steak, and eat it too! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Ha, you know me. I always like going where I can eat it too!
Theo's is great, too, Danielle! Across the freeway from the mall, near Ruth's Chris. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Ok I'll check out Theo's. This hotel has a place I think. But hotel restaurants are expensive
Ha, you know me. I always like going where I can eat it too! Originally Posted by niteswimmer1
I guess I set myself up for that one! lol
Its a shame you guys only have a chain steak place like Ruth's Chris. There's a place in Eureka called Gaskins Cabin Steakhouse. Aside from the Signature Rooms steaks in Chicago this place has he best steaks. There are some other other places to get a steak here but none of them are decent at all, more like a leather shop, like Ruth Chris. If you want a good steak I recommend Gaskins Cabin Steakhouse.
I just want food lol. Not necessarily steak