Unfamiliar Shop

Any of you have experience with Massage Therapy in a strip shopping area at College and Antioch? I’ve never been there before. Appreciate any feedback.
If your talking about Bambou Spa by Nuts and Bolts and the big Biscuit that is a legit Spa Salon place. Wait I do think that there is an AMP next to them. Sorry haven't been to them, was just trying to think where you were talking about.
Might have to check them out next time I am in area. Thanks for pointing that out.
PMT is run by Mary. She's been there for years and runs a tight ship. Rotates a core group of skilled therapists as business ebbs and flows. You are guaranteed a decent to great massage. YMMV.
If your talking about Bambou Spa by Nuts and Bolts and the big Biscuit that is a legit Spa Salon place. Wait I do think that there is an AMP next to them. Sorry haven't been to them, was just trying to think where you were talking about.
Might have to check them out next time I am in area. Thanks for pointing that out. Originally Posted by Wolfhound
It faces the Burger King and is by the Indian restaurant. Nuts and Bolts is to the left of them. Their sign reads Massage Therapy. I’ve heard they are very legit. Same owner as Professional Massage Therapy by Planet Fitness at 135th and Flint/Quivira.