Rides

If these girls would please stop advertising outcalls , then expecting us guys to pick up the tab of travel to said outcall that'd be great.
you can solve this problem by looking for girls who provide incalls
If these girls would please stop advertising outcalls , then expecting us guys to pick up the tab of travel to said outcall that'd be great. Originally Posted by GadgetGuy
This doesn't bother me for the right provider.

you can solve this problem by looking for girls who provide incalls Originally Posted by valkyra
LOL. I can't aruge with your logic.
you can solve this problem by looking for girls who provide incalls Originally Posted by valkyra
Im a lazy person. And am not comfortable where most girls provide incalls.
Yes

An incall with some preaching

All while throwing out any sexual attraction when

Choosing a hooker,just to have an incall

Yes ,I can see that totally working

Around these parts!!!!
Im a lazy person. And am not comfortable where most girls provide incalls. Originally Posted by GadgetGuy
In that case, pay what they ask and STFU…….

elg…..
If these girls would please stop advertising outcalls , then expecting us guys to pick up the tab of travel to said outcall that'd be great. Originally Posted by GadgetGuy
If they tell you what the cost will be up front, then you can make your decision accordingly.
Im lazy... but want to whine.
Tough room. Wow
Tough room. Wow Originally Posted by GadgetGuy
This upstate site and the hobby in this area are tough!!
Tough room. Wow Originally Posted by GadgetGuy
I start a thread to whine I dont get what I want because Im lazy then cry 'tough room'.
Having a whore at my house is a nonstarter anyway. Too much potential drama
There are and have been a few I have had at my place, never any I haven't had a connection with for a while. They all have had their own cars so no Uber or anything like that. Never had a problem ....so far...