Snow Irondequoit

• stein
  • 01-20-2022, 10:53 AM
Thinking of making a trip to Irondequoit but the weather report says they got 20 inches of snow. Is it really that much? Don't want to get stuck. Or maybe I do, lol

Stein
Roads are all good.
A lot melted yesterday
City side streets I cant say
Thinking of making a trip to Irondequoit but the weather report says they got 20 inches of snow. Is it really that much? Don't want to get stuck. Or maybe I do, lol

Stein Originally Posted by stein
Say Hi to Kelly ????
New and interesting way to advertise
Haven't gotten to my driveway yet could really use a "Snowblower"
Lol. And 15 approved reviews. Maybe don't put your gallery in your mandle.
  • stein
  • 01-20-2022, 04:27 PM
Thanks OSD
Thanks OSD Originally Posted by stein
Your Welcome Sir anytime
Sorry but as a lifelong resident of western ny you're concerns about snow have me leaving one response. WIMP lol

Stein Originally Posted by stein
  • stein
  • 01-21-2022, 05:18 AM
Thanks bob
  • stein
  • 01-21-2022, 05:22 AM
I'm a lifelong resident of CNY, 7 decades long (do the math on that) and eas stuck in a 39" blizzard on rt 81. I vowed that day I'd never be that dumb again. But given the weather idiots and their fear mongering reports it's better to check with the locals.
I'm a lifelong resident of CNY, 7 decades long (do the math on that) and eas stuck in a 39" blizzard on rt 81. I vowed that day I'd never be that dumb again. But given the weather idiots and their fear mongering reports it's better to check with the locals. Originally Posted by stein
So how was the trip???? Kelly glad ta see ya ????
  • stein
  • 01-21-2022, 06:44 AM
Actually, I didnt go yet. I think I'd be the happy one