Good Times 😉

Just wanted to say I had a blast at the get together last week!! It was great seeing old friends and meeting a few new ones. Don't forget Killeen is just a short trip up the road 💖 See y'all next month!!!
Looking forward to an out of Austin trip.
  • ztonk
  • 03-14-2017, 07:04 PM
Thanks, Lindsay for being our dealer once again. It makes the poker game so much more interesting to watch for us non-players!

And thanks to everyone who attended!

z
Just wanted to say I had a blast at the get together last week!! It was great seeing old friends and meeting a few new ones. Don't forget Killeen is just a short trip up the road 💖 See y'all next month!!! Originally Posted by lindsaypage
Great seeing you again!!
Ps I love your tits! (In case you weren't sure...) lol
Lindsay, you're so damn fun.
Big thanks to Z for putting together what has become a really nice party. Just under the fire marshals max occupancy limit but still "personable" and a "volume" level good to chat with the ladies and meet some new faces.

Second shout out to our DJ. .,, and thanks for the interactive games etc .
Hey thanks to everyone for putting this together. My first time was an absolute BLAST. Thanks Z for inviting and hosting such awesome peeps.

Looking forward to the next one!!
Lots of fun as usual. Good turn out and a bunch of new faces.
Hey Lindsay! You are such a fun girl. You've got it goin' on inside and out.
It was great to see you girl, if only in passing!! I can't wait to come hang out with you guys in Killeen soon.