Outing? Not hardly.... Mutually Assured Destruction? Most likely.... What about the innocents on the sidelines?

Do you even get what you've done by posting this?! LOL

You outted my BF on the board with your post.

How did she do that?

You told the entire board that someone's BF saw you.

Does the whole board know who your BF is?

You got a man into hot water.

With who? You? The other whore in the equation?

Do you think anyone will ever trust you again?

Any guy that doesn't have a whore for a girlfriend that gets into CoEd cat fights probably has nothing to be concerned about.

Any guy with a provider GF or an exclusive ATF, or sugar baby, is putting his relationship at risk by seeing you, because god forbid she piss you off.

Come on Granny... You attacked her and called in your minions for support and wouldn't back down..... You dished it and then received it....

Every guy on here now knows that you can't keep your mouth shut - the most sacred rule of hobbying is confidentiality.

Yeah? Well you know nothing of that do you? You have been at the root of more than one outing of other whores here and have been known to sit at tables at socials and talk about client after client after client with no regard for who is listening....

All because you wanted to hurt me, to win the argument.

You shouldn't go picking fights with someone that is not going to back down from you. You have a lot of other whores afraid as a result of you being slightly unhinged and willing to back stab but she evidently has had enough of your shit..... She's not the first... Won't be the last....

Which goes back to my original point - you don't stop to think before you post.

Now that's fucking funny.....

You fucked up your own reputation in an attempt to make me blow up. Good job. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
She seemed to get under your skin....

I am sorry can you please point where I outed someone?

Evidently you outed HIM to HER... Like she didn't know that when he quit being her trick he would become someone else's trick....

Saying someone has a boyfriend ins't in any way outing (no names, numbers, handles, licenses plate, description of anything was posted)...

Hell I have a ton of boyfriends.. we all do. Say it isn't so!

You just threw yourself under that bus validating all of that.

Good Point... Had she simply shut up no one would be the wiser... Now all that are aware of who the guy was that she fell for and has taken back (whore's have so few real choices) we know what a wuss he is....

However I don't really appreciate getting phone calls where I am being threatened to be outed to my ex husband.

Err... Who did that to you? Seems like way too much escalation..... After all.... You know shit about her too right?

I mean I simply wrote a question asking if my vagina would smell like asparagus and that gave you the reason for all the name calling and now the threatening of outing?

Business sucks for the OIOs and when someone younger runs an ad it gets to them...... (although YOU have crossed that quarter of a century line right? I know. I know...

I thought you didn't do all of that??

You know better...

Come on Claire, I even sent a very nice mature pm to you squashing all of this. Who now is ruining their reputation?

LOL... Guys read your ads and reviews... only a few tend to read up on the drama.....

I am minding my own business and and you just cant seem to stop.

No... We've seen that over and over and over from her though.....

I was asked to squash things and I have....Why cant you do the same. We are all here for the same reason. Originally Posted by Daddys Girl ATX
well... some are trying to keep track of where their BFs stray it seems.....

Ya'll are getting way too worked up over a thread about asparagus..... The two of you as well as the BF know way too much about each other's personal lives for anyone to be threatening anyone...... There are ex's, kids.... a current wife or did the whore win in the end?

Seems to me the BF has the most to lose in all of this.....

You should all calm down......

Claire? You put most of his (the BF's) shit out here on the board a while back if you recall.... when ya got trashed and posted wanting to know why he went back to his wife although she never fucked him as good as you.....

DG?..... You gotta consider in the future NOT seeing another whore's BF when ya know she's obsessed and trying to find a way out of this business.... You have some culpability here as well

PV?..... Damn dude..... Haven't you lost enough already as a result of your obsession with a whore? YOU have far more to risk/lose than either of these two and being in the middle of all this is gonna bite you in the butt man.... That wouldn't be fair to the ones that love you and are innocent would it?

Look at these two man!... Your gonna get nuked!.. The will kiss and make up after....
Damn I don't know who to root for.

Ya'll are getting way too worked up over a thread about asparagus..... Originally Posted by Whispers
HAHAHAHAHAHA

I think the family in the room nextdoor heard more laughter from me just now than any other sound they may have heard last night.

We gotta have an asparagus theme at the next social!! Lmfao
HAHAHAHAH

We gotta have an asparagus theme at the next social!! Lmfao Originally Posted by lizshue81
Motion submitted to ban water sports on little monster for that day. 😎
Motion submitted to ban water sports on little monster for that day. 😎 Originally Posted by Jack$lit
So moved.
Motion submitted to ban water sports on little monster for that day. 😎 Originally Posted by Jack$lit
So moved.
Originally Posted by lizshue81
LMMFAO!!! Hey hey hey not fair! I wish to file an appeal! And if I am granted one, I want Ms. Liz to pour her Golden Nectar all over me
Appeal granted on condition that you file a video of the session.
Appeal granted on condition that you file a video of the session. Originally Posted by fun2come
If it's OK with whatever young lass gives it to me I would be willing to do it in front of everyone. That way whoever wants to film it can knock themselves out! I'll bring my own tarp.
Oh it would have to be Liz .... after she drank a gallon of Asparagus juice
I won't be there... the smell .... the smell
Little monster you're giving me a little boner
Shit, ill but the tarp........

In the immortal words of doc holiday........ say when

As long as liz remembers that this aint no gallagher show, keep the audience out of it.
Looks like a good use for that blow up oil restyling ring!

IB
^^^^^^^^^^
That will be an OUTSIDE crowd pleaser for sure
Asparagus showers lmfao oh my