Retiring

Hello Gentlemen. It has been a pleasure to get to know you all. I must leave you now and wish you all the best that life has to offer. That's right, I am retired as of 30 minutes ago. I apologize if any of you are inconvenienced by this sudden announcement. Hugs, Kisses and Best Wishes~~Lori Love will miss KC 4 sure. I part you with sadness, but have had a lot of fun getting to know each of you. Thank you for the opportunity to be your friend. Perhaps one day our paths will cross again. Until then, I hope the best for each of you. Where I am going, I will not receive any messages. Please take care and remember me with fondness.
Lori <3
You will truly be missed. You are a fantastic woman and I wish you the best that the world has to offer. Good luck and be safe.
Lori, I'm sorry to have just missed meeting you. If you can find the time to chat for a few minutes please get in touch.
May God bless every move you make from now until forever!
Lori,

Best of luck to you and may you
enjoy lots of good Karma in the future.

Miss you already
Take care of yourself.
Wow, will truly miss you.
My prayers for you will be for a happy, healthy, successful life! I will miss you!
Lori ~ Never got to meet you (and have you pass the Timex Girl Challenge!), but always heard awesome things about you.

Best wishes to you in the rest of your life's adventures. Take care and stay safe! Enjoy!
Good luck on your future endeavors. May you overcome your struggles bravely and fly far on your successes.

You were topnotch.

I wish the best to you and your family.
  • KCJoe
  • 07-15-2011, 09:39 AM
I should feel lucky that I was able to see you before your retirement. Had a lot of fun and had planned on seeing you again. You gave me an experiance that I'll remember for a long time. Best of luck and I hope life treats you well.
Best of luck in whatever you decide to do.
Best of luck in whatever you decide to do. Originally Posted by MsElena
+1,000
  • jan-w
  • 07-15-2011, 01:26 PM
The Living Legend retiring? Sucks!
Best of luck, beautiful! You deserve success & happiness whatever your path. I'll miss you...
Lori, I will miss you. You were the best of the best. I had experiences with you I will never forget. Take care of your family, I know you have your hands full. Best of luck wherever life is leading you.