In the dark, with rocks and water...

LOL... Nice find...!
Anybody on the board seen any of those girls?

No nudity. Not overly suggestive poses.

Learned his craft taking pics for the police dept? Not impugning the women...just asking.
I believe those ladies all know each other pretty well. I have seen a couple other girls that are associated wtih these girls. Knowing where those pics were taken, if they were taken during the daytime, someone would get some nice silver bracelets to go with their outfit they have on.

Why they decided to take pics of all of them in that location and post them around the same time.... I dunno.
Why they decided to take pics of all of them in that location and post them around the same time.... I dunno. Originally Posted by t_town1969
Only the Shadow knows what evil lurks in the minds of men and women! Either that or someone or collectively all of them think Topeka guys on the hunt are too stupid to catch the similarities!

Wow... those pictures suck!

Not to mention they just scream out... hey, its the middle of the night and we all need to post... grab Ray-Ray and we'll head outside with his camera so we can get some pictures to put up online! And Ray-Ray... while you're at it, why don't you post us up on BP too since we don't know how to work a computer.
LMAO @ "Megatron-type pimp"!
LOL @ Megatron-PIMP... I think he's like Captain-Planet-PIMP... He uses their combined powers to
Ray-Ray? I heard he couldn't go outside.
I did not pay too close attention, but I think some of the phone numbers were sequential. There must have been a big Megatron-type Pimp phone sale somewhere..... maybe Ho-me Depot or Pimps-R-Us.
Learned his craft taking pics for the police dept? Not impugning the women...just asking. Originally Posted by Bartman1963
Doubtful, I don't see any chalk outlines . . .
I like to do hood rat thangs with my hood rat friends lik tak pics and smok wet cigarets
Cheaper, LOL. Your posts always make me smile.