No call, No show with Holly

2 days in a row, Rico71 booked a call which was 30 min. away and while I'm on my way he called and canceled and said it was getting to late. "I go to sleep early and have to be up early for work" He cancelled at 8:30 Pm. I was still offering him to come see him after he called and canceled then called back as if he had forgotten he had canceled. I'm not sure if there was just a misunderstanding or how things got so confused, how ever there was a cancelation. I wouldn't have just not shown up ! I'm a little disappointed with the bad review,especially with it being my first one. Hopefully, this doesn't affect future appointments and ECCIE members actually do give me a chance to proove I'm a good provider ! Thanks !
In stead of turning his into a he said she said thread, Gentlemen of Kansas City and surrounding areas take her up on the challenge and find out how punctual she is. As hot as she looks if I had half-a-mind I would drive over there. But its Friday, I'm lazy and I have an appointment to get aboard the U.S.S. Lazy-Boy Recliner. Zzzzzz
funny how you and lisa love both have reviews saying the same thing and both work for the same agency or person?????
We may have the same photographer, but I'm independent ! I'm honestly not even sure who she uses as a photographer . If you would like though I can give you his number so maybe you can get new photos! Wish you the best though sweetie !
If there's gonna be a cat fight, I vote for baby oil wrestling!
I don't want to get a he said-she said started either. I've always given fair reviews and I stand by each and every one if them. I did say in the ROS that I hope u were just getting a lot of calls and having a bad night. I gave you a second chance the next night to make it up. I said if you could make it by 830 we could try again. You called at 8 and said you would be a few minutes late. I didn't call you again until 9:15. I sent a text at 845 that simply asked Are you close? When I cancelled at 915 and you called me back at 920, called me Don, and asked if we were still on, I realized you were having problems. You even said, man I'm getting my texts mixed up. I hold no ill will and I still love your pics. I hope that I see lots of reviews that prove you were just having a bad night. I hope I may get a chance one day to try again. Sorry your first review was a bad one, as it says in most every review on here, make your own decisions guys, YMMV.
Tip toes quietly away................
One bad review or one good review for that matter, does not a reputation make, in my opinion. It seems Simplyme has hit on the right answer.

Holly, Missouri is the "Show Me" state (I've never known what the heck they want you to show them, but hey....they think it's a catchy slogan), so show 'em what you've got and that initial review goes to the bottom of the pile never to be discussed again.

Repeat the alleged behavior and let the chips fall where they may. The 'ballin's' in your court.
One bad review or one good review for that matter, does not a reputation make, in my opinion. It seems Simplyme has hit on the right answer.

Holly, Missouri is the "Show Me" state (I've never known what the heck they want you to show them, but hey....they think it's a catchy slogan), so show 'em what you've got and that initial review goes to the bottom of the pile never to be discussed again.

Repeat the alleged behavior and let the chips fall where they may. The 'ballin's' in your court. Originally Posted by scorpio31
"Show Me" means "get that laundry off"

Dude, don't you know anything?
Thanks sweetie, that's exactly what I'm going to do !
"Show Me" means "get that laundry off"

Dude, don't you know anything? Originally Posted by malwoody
Evidently not! Thanks for being my interpreter to Missouri language!
Thanks sweetie, that's exactly what I'm going to do ! Originally Posted by Holly Bank$
Good for you. Now, take off your top and show me your boobs!!

• Modda
  • 08-06-2011, 08:04 AM
instead of defending accept the truth and move on...and you will get more business rather than saying 'he said...etc....etc.'. Good luck.
I am with scorpio on this one. One review will not make or break a person's reputation. If everyting happened the way he outlined, step your game up & get organized. Then your next review will be about your actual meeting.

Having said that, I don't have a problem with you posting to "clear your name" as it were. I've often heard from ladies how have expressed that they don't really have an outlet for their bad appointments or reviews to offer a response to things. Posting your opinion, is just fine as long as thi sort of thing doesn't turn into a kindergarden shouting match over sho did or didn't do something.

Hope things improve on either side of his issue. In he meantime... get more reviews.
Missouri is the "Show Me" state (I've never known what the heck they want you to show them, but hey....they think it's a catchy slogan Originally Posted by scorpio31

I know! Rock Chalk Jayhawk!