GET OVER IT

If you don't want to read a legit massage review...STOP READING
Seriously...Grow the f up, and stop whining like babies.
Are you sure "civillans" are suppose to even reading these words of wit. LMAO
Boredom must have set in.

Btw, a refresher. What is ECCIE???

• jan-w
  • 08-08-2011, 07:53 AM
If you don't want to read a legit massage review...STOP READING
Seriously...Grow the f up, and stop whining like babies. Originally Posted by topnotchmassage
Maybe you should follow your own advice.

If you can't stand reading anything that doesn't start with "I adore you Christine!"

JUST STOP READING!

BTW, are you sure you're not going to come back again and RETRACT your statement?
People still see her?

..like sands through the hourglass...
Here's the funny thing...I took my own advice long before I suggested you do.
What you and the others have to say about me in a negative way has no effect on me, whatsoever. I have never tried to stop anyone from stating their opinion about me. but You look like a joke constantly throwing insults at me when you have never met me.
Point said.
Here's the funny thing...I took my own advice long before I suggested you do.
What you and the others have to say about me in a negative way has no effect on me, whatsoever. I have never tried to stop anyone from stating their opinion about me. but You look like a joke constantly throwing insults at me when you have never met me.
Point said. Originally Posted by topnotchmassage
So it has no effect? If that's the case, why respond and why start a thread like this? Perhaps for no other reason than for the free pubilicity
and draw more attention to yourself. What insults? Disagreeing with you and members stating your services are not their cup of tea are not insults.
No problem, there are plenty of fans here that will probably come to your
rescue from a thread you started.
I started this thread because someone did a perfectly innocent legit massage review on yet another girl which was criticized because you guys think that your dumb ass opinions are all that matter.
I don't need your approval.
PS My reputation and I are more than capable of "rescuing" myself.
I started this thread because someone did a perfectly innocent legit massage review on yet another girl which was criticized because you guys think that your dumb ass opinions are all that matter.
I don't need your approval. Originally Posted by topnotchmassage
These "dumb ass" (an insult, I think ) opinions actually do matter. That is what this site is about; information, opinions, discussions (sometimes fairly intelligent). All which help members decide who to see or not.
Like it or not, opinions are going to be handed out freely, whether
you approve or agree. So you might be quite busy if these upset you enough to start a new thread whenever you disagree.
PS My reputation and I are more than capable of "rescuing" myself. Originally Posted by topnotchmassage
I'm sure you are, but that won't stop the white knights.
These "dumb ass" (an insult, I think ) opinions actually do matter. That is what this site is about; information, opinions, discussions (sometimes fairly intelligent). All which help members decide who to see or not.
Like it or not, opinions are going to be handed out freely, whether
you approve or agree. So you might be quite busy if these upset you enough to start a new thread whenever you disagree. Originally Posted by vitokc
Is it me...? Or have I already stated that I am not working full time BY CHOICE...due to health problems.
You are so ignorant, it's ridiculous
i wonder if she is kin to silly girl??
Is it me...Or have I already stated that I am not working full time BY CHOICE...due to health problems.
You are a so ignorant, it's ridiculous Originally Posted by topnotchmassage
If you're asking, yeah it's you.
Ouch, ignorant and a dipshit. Guess I can multi task.

I do hope you get well, in all seriousness.
All of these replies from guys who have 0-maybe, 2 reviews...
Really...
Come out of the wood works because you know nothing about me.
It makes you look like a real client to see!