Ladies, Why Do You Do This?

• jan-w
  • 08-10-2011, 02:09 PM
Actually, I have 2 queries:

1st, what's with the hair?

A lot of the ads I see show women with long flowing locks tumbling past their shoulders and, like most men, I find this sexy and attractive.

The reality for me has been the opposite. I've met so many ladies with their hair pulled back into pony tails or buns. Often, their hair is pulled back so tight, they have the "peeled onion" effect. Really not attractive at all. I understand long hair takes time to wash, dry and comb so I guess that's the main reason but if that's the case, why not just wash it and leave it wet? Many guys, including myself, like the wet, tousled look.

2nd question:

Why don't women address a man by name?

When I meet someone for the 1st time, I introduce myself thusly: "Hi, I'm Jan, good to meet you." Their response is typically. "Hi, good to meet you. Come on back Hon." From then on in, I'm Hon or maybe Sweetie.

If you know my name, why not use it? If I were to make a guess, I would say that despite what ladies on this forum may claim, they really don't like doing what they're doing. To make it easier to swallow (no pun intended), they depersonalize the man, thus depersonalizing the activity. If a man has no name, face or personality, the lady can easier go into automatic pilot and simply get the job done. Am I close here?

I really don't expect the ladies to admit to that but it's something that's happened everytime I've seen someone. I can live with it. I don't go to sessions just to hear my name spoken but it's something I've always wondered about. Thoughts?
Interesting observation that has made me do some pondering myself.

Best times have been with women who use my name.
About the name thing, it's something I haven't thought about, but I think
you're right. I always try to use the provider's name in BCD and non-BCD
activities and I don't think it's reciprocated by them. I just thought she didn't
remember or care. I think it would form more of a bond and the john would
come away with a better feeling.
Jan - I think you are correct, it may not be that they hate what they are doing, but it is easier to follow a script if the name doesn't change each time.
1)Well I have shoulder length hair and have never pulled it back or put it up. My guess is the ones with long hair do that so it doesn't get in the way during certain activities . idk.
I would kill for long hair and if I had it I would swirl it all around your body like a stripper LOL!!
2) The only reason I can think of as to why they don't use your name is maybe the discretion thing. IDK on that one either but I have always used first names, it just makes it more personal & I always treat it as like a real date vs p4p. Even in text's, emails I always use first names, its a practice that I was taught when I was in the business world and it just seems only natural to do it socially as well.
Could be some ladies just like to use pet names as it means affection to them.
Honest and fair quesitons by jan-w

But sometimes it's best to not over think it
I think you're right there Jan...as sweet and friendly a girl is, I think it comes down to us being customers. They are able to keep that distance...keep that line uncrossed. By using a guy's name it personalizes it more...perhaps more than the lady is comfortable with.

I know on very rare occasions provider do make REAL friends with gents...but this is again very rare. Remember fellas, we are still paying for her time, that's what makes it a business arrangement in my opinion.

If you know my name, why not use it? If I were to make a guess, I would say that despite what ladies on this forum may claim, they really don't like doing what they're doing. To make it easier to swallow (no pun intended), they depersonalize the man, thus depersonalizing the activity. If a man has no name, face or personality, the lady can easier go into automatic pilot and simply get the job done. Am I close here? Originally Posted by jan-w
Personally, my clients can more than likely vouch for the fact that I not only know their names, call them by those names, and often know their plans for the coming weekend.
If you are paying a girl for a quick fuck, that is not likely going to be the case for that reason. It all depends on the girl.
and Well, As I've had people explain to me...Part of the reason for the reviews is if the girl has different hair than portrayed in ads...It should be mentioned...
Who here uses their real names anyway?
Point well taken! LOL...

Who here uses their real names anyway? Originally Posted by swarmyone
Who here uses their real names anyway? Originally Posted by swarmyone
Especially if you never visit them again. If you do, use your fake name again or make up another one. Chances are good their name is fake as well. Keep it a business arrangement.
I like ponytails.
Me too! :-)

I like ponytails. Originally Posted by Omahan
I like ponytails if the hair isn't pulled back so tight it looks like she is bald. It is almost a fetish for me when a girl has her ponytail pulled back through the back of a baseball cap. Grrrr.

Yes:

No:

As far as the name thing, I'll bet there are some guys who might not want to be called by name. It might seem too personal, especially if they are ashamed or embarrassed about what they are doing. Besides, how often do people actually say the name of the person they are talking to. "So, John, what do you do?" "That's nice, John. Do you like your job?" "Wonderful! Well, John, shall we get started?" I'd start to wonder if there was a recording device in the room! "Tell me, John Smith, do you have the $200 that you agreed on in exchange for sex?"

Personally, I'm happy with "Baby," "Hon," "Darlin'," and "Sweetie."
I like ponytails if the hair isn't pulled back so tight it looks like she is bald. It is almost a fetish for me when a girl has her ponytail pulled back through the back of a baseball cap. Grrrr.

Yes:

No:

As far as the name thing, I'll bet there are some guys who might not want to be called by name. It might seem too personal, especially if they are ashamed or embarrassed about what they are doing. Besides, how often do people actually say the name of the person they are talking to. "So, John, what do you do?" "That's nice, John. Do you like your job?" "Wonderful! Well, John, shall we get started?" I'd start to wonder if there was a recording device in the room! "Tell me, John Smith, do you have the $200 that you agreed on in exchange for sex?"

Personally, I'm happy with "Baby," "Hon," "Darlin'," and "Sweetie." Originally Posted by KCQuestor
I agree. Since I mainly see massage providers, some can be somewhat chatty. That's ok until they start getting too personal. Some ladies look great with the hair pulled up or back. It makes it easier to see them when they "perform" certain acts.