URL / Website: https://syracuse.skipthegames.com/fe...n/253956401406
City: Syracuse
State: -
Address: East Syracuse
Activities: Lfk, rubbing, hj,bbbj,mish,cowgirl,k9,cim
Hair Length and Color: Light brown long to her back but it was up
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5’3”-5”, thin, A breast, flat tummy, great ass, pretty face. Pics are her in ads minus filters but very accurate.
Recommendation: Yes
That is "one hell" of a review! Cute little thing too.
I’ll be in Syracuse for a few weeks around thanksgiving. Hope she still around
Thanks my man!
Well guys IDK about this review and this girl? I contacted her this afternoon and it was a rather very weird text exchange. It went like this:

me: hello Amanda my name is ***** and just saw a review of you on eccie and would like to meet you if you're still in Syracuse?
her: How did you find me?
me: like I said a review on eccie! and I'd like to meet

her: if you got a cash app
me: I have a cash app but don't bother asking me to send you money before meeting, that's not gonna happen!
her: Hey sorry please stop texting this number...no longer available!
So this was sketchy for sure. I suspect this lady is stealing or some pim is in charge of her phone? At any rate, this is just way too sketchy. Weird shit. LOL
Definitely not what my experience was. I actually did try to contact her after this review and got no reply which i thought was weird. Oh well i guess
The problem with reviews, is these girls get 300 texts and freak out, turn their phones off and delete their ads.
Damn her stg link is inactive
  • Sam54
  • 11-12-2021, 08:20 AM
https://syracuse.skipthegames.com/fe...t/370868694869

I've seen her several times and she is always a good cip fuck! Gives great head too! Her tcb skills are lacking, as the last time I reached out to her, she didn't respond till 8 hours later asking me if I still wanted to see her (middle of the night) and if I could cash app her (which I never do). I just ignored her text and went back to sleep.