URL / Website: CL
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: near downtown
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: DFK BBBJ CFS lots of fun
Session Length: O/N
Fee: 100
Hair Color and Length: Black; kinda goth/suicide girl look. quite a few piercings; not too many tats
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: cute little coed body with just a few extra lbs in the hip and thighs too be not a perfect little hardbody
Recommendation: Yes
couldnt find on CL, post a link.
Sounds like a cheep fun find that worked out very well for you.

couldnt find on CL, post a link. Originally Posted by alex_0591
Just sent her a text and told her where I got her info and if she wanted to talk.

She sent me a simple text stating "150 bucks."

I replied "for what?" And she replied "for sex." I replied "funny...lol...mind sending me pics."

Boys, her stock has risen due to "apparent" demand...not a bog deal, but she was a little too blunt for our first text exchange imho...plus, what gave have her the impression I wanted to have sex ;-).

I like new experiences so may take the plunge, pending a review of her pics...i'll report back if I do.

In the meantime, please share Intel if u have any.

Peace...

Sounds like a cheep fun find that worked out very well for you.

Originally Posted by gptxman
texted but have not heard back. perhaps i should drop your name....

just to clarify now that I have sobered up and have some perspective...not that I was out of it when I wrote the review, but she was still in my room and we did tie one on...and I got a nice lil BBBJ out the door! (btw, the O/N was not planned; just happened)

She is way rough around the edges and has a bit of saddlebags depending on your preference. Has a really pretty face, and has lost a lot of weight recently so dont expect some young teen hottie, rather a pretty one who was heavy in HS and lost weight and now looks good and has some bitterness due to that. That said I spent some unexpected time with her and was a bit forced to get to know her perhaps more than I wanted due to the uplanned O/N. She is such a nice person I was a bit sad to leave her in her situation and in a perfect world would rush to be a good samaratin, but alas, have a real life that cannot.

She is so freaking new and innocent she told me things that made me feel so sorry for her, but want to pull for her at the same time. She thinks she knows the game but she has NO freakin idea what she is in for. She has been dealt a tough hand in life (her own fault, due to her bad decisions) and I am concerned if the wrong ppl get to her she could be dead in 5 years. Dont mean to be overdramatic but I have been in the hobby a long time and have seen it way too much. My hope is enough ECCIE guys will see her to limit her street stuff and risky stuff that goes with it and she doesnt get taken advantage of.

If you have any question certainly PM me...Happy hunting...
couldnt find on CL, post a link. Originally Posted by alex_0591
this. I'd like to see a pic no doubt.
She sent me pics and they were cute.

yeah post this pic of her. i think i replied to one of her ads on CL 2 weeks ago but i didnt go see her because like curiousbill said, she seemed too blunt right of the bat and that made me think she wasnt real.

does she has her own transportation? she wanted me to go to her but i prefer outcalls.
What forum did you post in? The personals seem to be full of bots.
What forum did you post in? The personals seem to be full of bots. Originally Posted by oldmarine
Google her number & you'll get her myspace page...
Now those are some DSL... And by her profile pic, can't see her being 300 LBs. Do be careful with her blunt language. I shut down the conversation and never responded once she said all the wrong things.
What is exec spa.
tempted to call (or text) this weekend
do yourself a favor...and dont.

Or do then come back and I can say I told you so