• 04-18-2010, 02:24 PM
Date: 4/11/10
Provider: Grace
Phone: 817-323-5385
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Arlington
State: Texas
Address: I-30/Cooper - See "Rest of Story" for more location info....
Appointment Type: Other
Activities:
Chit chat with the hustlerz, tit play, hj, bbbj, Russian with a very complete and satisfying, but very sticky and messy tit creaming finish, playing chauffer
Session Length: To nut
Fee: .20 total paid
Hair Color and Length:
I believe shoulder length brunette - can't recall for sure. I really only noticed and cared about her tit size.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description:
Grace was an older SW, but got my attention with her BIG, SAGGY and BRALESS Mexican breasts (C/D Cups). Grace was probably 140+ lbs, but I was looking for some tit play and a quick bbbj from a busty street maiden, not a wife.

Grace was a bit sloppy around the edges, and her breath reeked of alcohol, but her friendly personality made up for her short-comings.
Recommendation: Yes
  • adam
  • 04-19-2010, 11:12 AM
nice review... where is this car wash location exactly...
great job logan..............again
  • Logan
  • 04-19-2010, 08:19 PM
Motorcrossman and Adam, thankz!

... where is this car wash location exactly... Originally Posted by adam
I put all of the location and other trolling information in the “Private” area. Since you have Premium Access, you should be able to see the location info and get all of the details.

Based on Wiley’s subsequent review of Grace, I probably should edit her age in my review to be more in the 40’s and not in the 30’s at all. Grace isn’t a looker, but has some BIG titties – although with inverted nipples. I’ll stick with my initial assessment of describing her weight as being “sloppy”.
  • fubar
  • 04-20-2010, 02:21 PM
"I might have even shit my drawz…"

I spit a mouthful of my Monster drink out when I read that line. LMFAO.

I am thinkin dat old Victor may be a pimp......
Called Grace today. She says she doesn't do nothing under $.40. Is she worth it Logan.
I gave Grace $60
When I called she said nothing under $.40. Not even a hj.
  • Logan
  • 04-21-2010, 09:44 PM
Called Grace today. She says she doesn't do anything under $.40. Is she worth it Logan. Originally Posted by charlie hustle
Well that didn’t take long – Grace appears to be already suffering from delusions of grandeur by refusing to do anything for under 40 dollars now? WTF! She gets a few calls from the web and she is raising her rates…what’s next…her registering for verified provider status and having her very own Showcase? LMAO.

Charlie Hustle, I told you enough about my experience with Grace in the comments section for you to make up your own mind. Personally, I’ve lucked into much younger and much better looking working girlz that I would rate ahead of Grace. For me personally, Grace was a one time only sort of visit, but I wouldn’t rule out seeing her again if I wake up horny at 1 AM….don’t want to jack off and need a 20 dollar nut and...some BIG Mexican fun bags. he he.

Grace does seem to have her own incall location and based on Wiley’s review, provided some kink services for 60 bucks, so you should consider all of that and what you are looking for in your experience/session.

I am thinkin dat old Victor may be a pimp...... Originally Posted by fubar
Nah, I don’t think so. He is always out hustlin' try to earn some money by dumping trash cans, vacuuming and washing cars. He is out working when no girls are in the area. Although, he’d probably make more money pimpin’ than hustlin’!
if i think i know what carwash you are talkin about vic can wash the hell out of your car for a few bucks also.