New hunting grounds?

With GP being hot now, where are some other good hunting grounds?
Try FW Lancaster and Riverside has been good to me in the past, look for a WSW with short blonde hair her names Dana. Drive down Lancaster heading towards 820
East or West?
Riverside has always had something going on, but the talent is pretty up and down. Between Randol Mill and Abram off 360 in Arlington around the motels is pretty active at times.
Stay out of Arlington There is nothing to be had. LE cleaned up 360 and Division Street. Did not look good on Monday night Football
I hear Riverside and Lancaster is hoping pretty good when it is not too cold....
There is usually "something" on riverside... avg between 1 and 5 on SW scale.
Found out Dana is locked up, but there is a nice brunette named Vanessa who likes MSOG, get a room for an hour and then puond it as many times as you can.
Any contact info on Vanessa?
Any contact info on Vanessa? Originally Posted by Truckertom
Vanessa had offered me a contact #, and I declined. I don't take #'s from SW or providers, because I have a SO who is jealous, crazy, bipolar, nosy, thinks I'm f***ing around, etc...Anyway i did troll Lancaster & Riverside today to find Vanessa (no luck). 2 of the 3 times I've seen her she's been w/ a tall, heavy girl named Tree who I see pretty reguluar while trolling. Tree works to, but ain't got sh*t on Vanessa, so ask her were to find Vanessa.
Vanessa had offered me a contact #, and I declined. I don't take #'s from SW or providers, because I have a SO who is jealous, crazy, bipolar, nosy, thinks I'm f***ing around, etc...Anyway i did troll Lancaster & Riverside today to find Vanessa (no luck). 2 of the 3 times I've seen her she's been w/ a tall, heavy girl named Tree who I see pretty reguluar while trolling. Tree works to, but ain't got sh*t on Vanessa, so ask her were to find Vanessa. Originally Posted by Sideways Driller
Your SO isn't so crazy, you are fucking around. LOL
nw hwy is looking thin too i hear mid cites has some action however I'm not sure where to go/look?
Dana lives on tucker by riverside , looks good ,almost too good for the area ,and can suck start a harley
Damn Dana sounds too good to be true, better get that action before she gets locked up again!!
  • BLM69
  • 02-18-2010, 01:02 PM
Your SO isn't so crazy, you are fucking around. LOL Originally Posted by JohnBoyjrh
Thats beside the point