Happy 2014

Very thankful for a safe and healthy 2013, talking and conversing with some same minded people and meeting a couple very outstanding ladies. Wishing everybody a Happy New Year and a outstanding and profitable 2014.

Sonoman
you know what? you to bro!
Well damn, you also TiTs. The best to ya....
Going be a great year!

HAPPY. NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you know what? you to bro! Originally Posted by Tits McFloppin
Well damn, you also TiTs. The best to ya.... Originally Posted by Sonoman
Awwwwwwwww... Did y'all hold hands and sing "Kumbaya" at midnight last night?

May y'all's 2014 have a lot more hot sex in it than mine will (since mine will have exactly none in it, that's a very low bar I've set...).

Cheers,

bcg
Not yet, maybe by Valentines day.

Awwwwwwwww... Did y'all hold hands and sing "Kumbaya" at midnight last night?

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
Happy New Year. Wishing you all safe sex, great sex, lots of sex. And to BCG, lots of conversation on this board and perhaps a chance to partake now and then.
Happy New Year fellas & babes! Hope to see more of both of you in 2014!
I hope to meet some of the fine gentlemen of Tennessee in the very near future! I have my sights set on a couple of you! You know who you are!
Happy New Year. Wishing you all safe sex, great sex, lots of sex. And to BCG, lots of conversation on this board and perhaps a chance to partake now and then. Originally Posted by memdal
Partake is, sadly, permanently out of the question unless Those Inconsiderate Bastards stop winning my 9 digit Powerball/MegaMillions jackpots. I do appreciate the good wishes though, and same backatcha (with the proviso that you get lots of sex in; I need someone(s) to vicariously live my life through.

Cheers,

bcg
I was in Nola ===street party with bands & fireworks...was awesome!!

Babee--I miss your sexy smile!

see yall in early spring!!