Question About Nashville

I am thinking about stopping in Nashville for the day this Tuesday and I was wondering is staying downtown ok or is there a different area that is better? Thanks also if anyone would like to see me Tuesday just shoot me a pm. I would be there all day from 8am till about 10pm.
down town kinda sucks if your saying the middle of down town BUT a littel out side down town is ok as long as it aint geto.
lol thank you I don't think its right downtown and sure hope its not in the ghetto.
The west end( Vanderbilt )area is nice and its also a cheap cab to downtown if your looking to do some sight seeing.
East end near the airport has many options. I'm just saying this because Lilly and I never seem to get together, LOL

One of these days, Lilly, we'll meat....I mean, meet in the middle !
lol thanks guys I choose by the airport...got a pretty nice place here..cant complain.
The west end( Vanderbilt )area is nice and its also a cheap cab to downtown if your looking to do some sight seeing. Originally Posted by misslillylockhart
I used to work for a St. Louis area company with a branch office in Nashville within walking distance of the Vanderbilt campus, and when they sent me there they'd put me up in a hotel a block or two from the office (so also within walking distance of the campus). My recollection from those trips is that right off of campus is a nice, somewhat quirky neighborhood with some very interesting shops, restaurants, etc. Though it's been a while, so things may have changed.

I also remember that Vanderbilt coeds walking around the area provided some very nice eye candy... :-)

Cheers,

bcg