Preferring BJs to FS

I figured this was more of a coed discussion. I have found over the past year or so that I much prefer getting BJ's only with no full service. When I have partaken of fs it's been fine but not nearly as satisfying and kind of a waste. I don't leave feeling nearly as relaxed, relieved, or with any sort of feeling that it was "worth it".

Anybody else feel this way? Don't know if any providers have any feelings on this or have a base of clientele who they know feel this way as well.
For me, the bj is fine as an appetizer, but I really need the accompanying fs to feel fully satisfied. Lucky for you though as you'll surely spend less $$ in the long run than the rest of us poor bastards!
I go for the BJ only most of the time - I prefer BBBJ and a little make out foreplay to get the engine revved.
I go for the BJ only most of the time - I prefer BBBJ and a little make out foreplay to get the engine revved. Originally Posted by hero47
I'm the same way
I agree. Some DFK followed by BBBJCIM is what I like. I can get the rest at home.
I'm with JustForFun, BBBJ with DFK does it for me. Add some risk by way of public fun and I'm over the top. That's an extra that is rarely found and I can understand why. I've had it a time or two but not recently.
I think most enjoy it more.. I do more body rub /bj combo then anything else.. I love looking up at him ,and seeing him watch me then his head falls back and his eyes roll around in amazement.. I love to see a man truely satisfied.. no greater feeling in the world!!!
I too prefer a massage, some DFK, a little DATY, then onto a slow BBBj, over FS. I just find the flow of the session more relaxing and enjoyable.
Only about 30% of my appointments include FS. BBBJ is where it's at.
Have to say there is just something very special about a bbbj
LFK...DFK....Endless 69!
love the whole thing. love all ages. all body types with tits. get complaints about roughness and size from spinner types. usually just go with bbbj from them. girl not likin a hard fuckin makes me not like it.
I don't have percentages but it's not rare at all for a client to come in (pun a little intended) and just want to lay there get his dick sucked and do nothing else. lol
Agree with bbg and mocha.
My most recent visit with Nikki Girl was a BBBJ, no FS, and I didn't regret it in the slightest. Then again, is there anything to regret about seeing her? <3