Movie on VS Music On

The stereotypical "love scenes" in movies often involve people playing music in the background, but do many people really do that? I always thought it was kind of cliche. I do think some background noise is useful, but I prefer a movie playing.
  • mr666
  • 04-18-2013, 02:23 PM
Closer- Nine Inch Nails or Mechanix- Megadeth.

All you need
Closer- Nine Inch Nails or Mechanix- Megadeth.

All you need Originally Posted by mr666
You had me at NIN... Oh, yeah.
I am a humongous NIN fan - but all the jack asses I knew in college ruined the song Closer for me. But I could fuck to the whole 2nd half of Pretty Hate Machine - and probably "Suck" and "Physical" from the Broken EP.
PHM was ENTIRELY fuckable, it just depends on the kind of fuck you're going for.
Cold, cold, silence as the two of you awkwardly try and do the nasty without trying to embarass yourself too badly.
PHM was ENTIRELY fuckable, it just depends on the kind of fuck you're going for. Originally Posted by theCFE
I just can't see myself fucking to "Something I Can Never Have."
Kashmir or damn near anything by Led Zep.
John Mayer... Robin Thicke... Weeknd... Trey Songz...
I like to have "Forrest Gump" playing in the background. That, or "Dude, Where's My Car?" ... Great Fuck movies!
I have a nasty habit of drowning out background noise, so I'm flexible if one or the other is requested. But my f*ck anthem is Paralyzer by Finger Eleven if given a choice.
I just can't see myself fucking to "Something I Can Never Have." Originally Posted by yardbird74
Oh, that's the weepy, emo, cut yourself fucking. Right up there with grudge fucking. :nods:
I used to put on Prince the hits and hit random fun times.
Slow grind to Purple Rain? Yes please!
Slow fucking to Usher.