AMP Solicitation Calls

• ackvt
  • 04-23-2013, 04:31 PM
This might belong in the alerts section, but not sure. Please move if so.

So, I'm reading posts here and my phone rings from a number I don't recognize. It turns out to be an AMP that I have been to twice, and most recently at least 9 months ago. Mamasan was calling to let me know they had two "new and young" girls and asked if I was interested in seeing one. I haven't initiated any contact with this place recently and never told them they could call me out of the blue. I wasn't in position to tell them not to call me, glad I am still at work and not at home...

I found them, surprisingly, on BP. However I can't find the ad on BP now, this is the number: 713 452 9883. I am short on time and can't do a thorough search to find them. But if anyone recognizes this number, or has been to a condo on Bering drive in the Galleria/Westchase area you might be getting a call soliciting a FBSM+.

I did get a great massage, HJ there... not much else but didn't try overly hard. Decent English, very firm and fit body, better than average face.

So, I'm reading posts here and my phone rings from a number I don't recognize. It turns out to be an AMP that I have been to twice, and most recently at least 9 months ago. Mamasan was calling to let me know they had two "new and young" girls and asked if I was interested in seeing one. I haven't initiated any contact with this place recently and never told them they could call me out of the blue. I wasn't in position to tell them not to call me, glad I am still at work and not at home... Originally Posted by ackvt
That is soooooooooo fucking tacky.

Hookers/pimps/providers/working girls ... I don't care what you call them/us ... when you are solicted through a phone call, that is one of the things that really piss me off ... Who cares about your personal life .... your job, your wife, your kids, your family ... there are 2 new young hookers for the taking, I mean what could be more important then that?

All that really shows is that business is slow and they dont care about you or what is best for you at all. All they want is for you to come over right away and leave some of your money behind.

I would go to loan-sharking-pay-day-loan-place before I would ever call a client out of the blue!!!!!