Anybody seen BP Krissy in Tyler?

Also posted in the Ft. Worth area for this weekend.
Haven't seen her. We have corresponded a bit.
Do youir homework gents.

HID
I called and was gonna set something up after the Cowboy game....I just can't find a review or anything besides BP ads...Ft.Worth, Waco, etc....She has a friend with her with an (817) area code cell Tammy? or...Any luck Yosemite?
Her friend Tammy was my very first experience a couple of weeks ago. I was going to write a review, but never got around to it. It was a cheaper hotel here in Tyler, the ac wasn't working or not very well, and she could have been a bit...um...fresher. Not a totally bad experience. It started with the declaration of her two rules: I don't kiss on the mouth, and nothing goes up my butt. She started off with a CBJ, then she asked who would be on top. She did a pretty good CG till she was tired, then I took over. Moved to doggy, back to cg, and then back to mish. She moaned every now and then, but for the most part, just lay there with her eyes closed. I requested 69, but she countered by saying that she doesn't usually do that because each guy doesn't know who's been there before. Her hygiene wasn't terrible, but I caught a whiff of her while doing the dog. The only other thing was, though she wasn't rushing me, she hinted (fairly strongly) that I needed to finish. I'm not the best love in the world, but I do have pretty good stamina and it takes a while for me to get off, so after 40 minutes of straight fucking, I think she was ready to be done. After we finished and as we were getting dressed, I figured out why her belly button looked odd, why her breasts seemed a bit too full, and why her areolas seemed a little distended/puffy. SHE WAS PREGNANT!!!!! I was surprised I didn't notice earlier, but I didn't see how round her belly was till she was getting dressed.
In the end, she was a pretty girl and I got what I went for, but I probably wouldn't go back to her again. Definitely not a the GFE I was hoping for, but, what the hell, I got laid. LOL!!!!
Well I've wondered that same question?

(903) 373-3332

http://tyler.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...ek-26/11358460 Originally Posted by Yosemitesambo