My First Review

OK, in case you haven't noticed I have over 1500 posts with no reviews. That was a decision I made when I first joined up. I didn't think it was appropriate for a mod to do reviews.

Now I'm rethinking. A certain gal that I have seen, or attempted to see, several times is in town.

Do you folks want me to review her? I ain't gwanna tell ya iffin it's a yes or no review. LOL

HID
  • Linus
  • 08-05-2011, 12:05 AM
Please do!
We need to know about ALL providers, good or not so good in our area......please do the review!!!
For your first review I would like to see one where I after I read it, I say to myself “That’s why I’ve spent thousands of dollars in this hobby. Way to go HID!”. One where I can break out the Cuban stashed in the back of my desk, pour a little brandy and salute the ladies that make all of this possible. Something that motivates me to get my ticket punched one more time and brings the lurkers off the sidelines and onto the field to get in the game. Move the ball forward. That’s what you do best. I expect nothing less from the Super Mod than a Super Review.

~hk
Yes, please do. Yes or no does not matter. All information good or bad is useful.

Hope it is a Backpage provider!!!
Country mouse knock the dust off the quill and pen the review....
yes do review and if it who I think it is, I really want to read it. Saw a lady last night that was well SUPER is the only way to describe.
Yes please do the review! It would be helpful. The more information we have on the LADYS in the area (good or bad) the better!
Yes !! You have waited long enough, its time horn I dog!!
umm? think this through, Bro. Now I remember some of your reviews from the "old board" and they were stellar. But on this board, you have no point of comparison and MUST by default be considered the ultimate purveyor of review knowledge. We know you strive to hold ALL to a standard of perfection. We must therefore, assume that you,too are perfect!

Are you willing to put all of that perfection on the line for a simple review?

Think this through, Dog, think this through! LOL
Now I'm rethinking. A certain gal that I have seen, or attempted to see, several times is in town. Originally Posted by Horn^I^Dog
Did I miss the review? Or are the balls no longer blue?
I'm just pondering Prag's comments. Plus I ain't seen anyone lately! LOL

HID
Oh all-knowing HID, if you do a review, I'm sure the rest of us will have no doubts bout the nice chicka ya decide upon!

Blue Skies of Thunderbolts,
Me
Oh all-knowing HID, if you do a review, I'm sure the rest of us will have no doubts bout the nice chicka ya decide upon!

Blue Skies of Thunderbolts,
Me Originally Posted by Navyguy
HID is only a trophy hunter. Applications accepted at BR5-49.

HID
Why not...all the other mods write reviews. TER mods are forbidden, but there is no rule about it here.