Thoughts or experience with this "Body Rub" provider "Natalia"?

https://adultsearch.com/texas/austin/body-rubs/2598630

texted with her, seems legit, but thought I'd get some input from the forum just to be sure
I'm curious as well. I searched for reviews anywhere, but didn't see anything. Ultimately, I decided not to pursue since there wasn't enough information. I don't hobby enough to take risks
Not an encounter, moved from encounter forum
I’ve seen her. Her photos are real. My experience with her was unpleasant.
I’ve seen her. Her photos are real. My experience with her was unpleasant. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Can you expand on "unpleasant"..
I’ve seen her. Her photos are real. My experience with her was unpleasant. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Any more details on this, she wants to book, Im going to just wait until I hear more info.

Thanks,
Got a.private msg, apparently she's legit hot Russian, but she ate up a lot of time on massage and skimped on Funtime....only L1, not sure if more was paid for or just expected.

I know some hook, but some just do L1.
Seen her too, she's the girl of the photos but looks hotter on them.

My experience was a bit dissapointing ... went for Nuru (she doesn't do anything hobby related except L1).The massage was decent but Nuru was limited and only on my back (major difference from other experiences I've had.

She talks a lot but at least her accent is awesome and certainly very good looking.

I'm not sure if I would repeat the experience to be honest.