Encounter: Kara, first time

User ID: -
Date: 7/9/24
Name: Kara ann
Phone: 850 543 5954
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kara-ann...nsacola-769944
City: Pensacola
State: Florida
Address: Gulf beach hwy area
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Bbbjcim
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Blonde near shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very cute and on the small side. Was wearing small shorts and a tiny shirt
Recommendation: Yes
  • V31L
  • 07-13-2024, 01:44 PM
she is good for some bj work that is about it. dead fish boring for anything else.
I disagree with that last comment.
  • V31L
  • 07-13-2024, 03:31 PM
everyone has a different level of what engaging is to them.
Vee31 We get it you are not a fan. She definitely not going to treat you like a boyfriend. I tell you what She.looks better than ever. Her little outfit s are Hot. She 100% IS NOT a rip-off. Also you can ask for something she may tell you an investment you can make to get that. She makes herself available to suit your needs. She is never going to DT or backdoor IMO. She won't pump up your ego with motivation. Ones who want that should look elsewhere.
  • V31L
  • 07-14-2024, 12:29 PM
Not looking for any pump for ego. or said she was a rip off no need to fan girl. I just said everyone has a different view of engaging she looks ok she is clean and not some trash hooker at a roach motel so that is true so there is my flowers
I agree with you. She is prettier now then ever. Not a rip off. And a nice girl.
crazy that she is the ATF around here these days...talent in the panhandle has FALLEN off bad....