Vet gets VA appointment.....two years after he died!

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2014/06/3...ter-he-died/2/

What can you say about this abomination that infests the US. It has happened over many years but Obama promised to fix the problem many times.....and just added another layer of bureaucracy and corruption.
8 to 5 he didn't show up.
8 to 5 he didn't show up. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Perhaps the reason he didn't show up was because his plane was hijacked and is parked on a deserted island, camouflaged by thousands upon thousands of pot plants.
Seriously? That's your reaction to this tragic story? Wow. You two are a real piece of work.
Seriously? That's your reaction to this tragic story? Wow. You two are a real piece of work. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Seriously? You don't really think that I would actually open a link posted by a member of the Notorious Idiot Klan, errrr Clan, do you? There is no telling what kind of perversion or graphic pictures would be included in the link.

Wow. You're even more ignorant than I thought!

And I previously thought someone who is stupid enough to start a Dipshit of the Year poll and would nominate himself to be a leading contender is pretty damn ignorant.

But Hanoi COG seems to be taking ignorant to a new level! Is anyone surprised?
And bigtex claims to be a veteran. Now I know he has no shame.
HAIRBRAIN!
And bigtex claims to be a veteran. Now I know he has no shame. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
There is no shame in me failing to open an Idiot Family link. I consider it to be a justified safety precaution!

HAIRBRAIN! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Excellent self-analysis from Hanoi COG!

Why didn't I think of that?

That is the second time in the past week or so that I have agreed with you. It must be some kind of record.
Perhaps the reason he didn't show up was because his plane was hijacked and is parked on a deserted island, camouflaged by thousands upon thousands of pot plants. Originally Posted by bigtex
Where is that plane anyway?

FYI, A deserted Island??? Really? Everything there is an island and you only need enough prop trees to make runway look unusable. You are kind of dense Tampon aren't you?

I'm also glad you think this is a joke. Demonstrates to all of us just low you and EVA are on the food chain.
Where is that plane anyway?

FYI, A deserted Island??? Really? Everything there is an island and you only need enough prop trees to make runway look unusable. You are kind of dense Tampon aren't you?

I'm also glad you think this is a joke. Demonstrates to all of us just low you and EVA are on the food chain. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
We are at the top Judy while you are sucking hind tit.
We are at the top Judy while you are sucking hind tit. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Only in the pool where the shit always rises to the top. (see Caddyshack)
Only in the pool where the shit always rises to the top. (see Caddyshack) Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I avoid that pool, are you wearing your life jacket?
I avoid that pool, are you wearing your life jacket? Originally Posted by i'va biggen

[QUOTE=IIFFOFRDB;1055510218[/QUOTE]

I don't have to talk to wingers, I have a app for that.