Obarkys boy's FUCKED with D'Souza

Now y'all must pay... part 1...

Part 2 ... tomorrow night. Unless it's posted on YouTube sooner...

Shit getting, good.

I can see, understand, and even agree with "some", maybe even many of his views of the US Govt..... But, unfortunately he is a chickenshit LIAR, plain & simple.
He is also a chickenshit terrorist and murderer. And a good friend of President Obama.
For all of these years, I could never understand how this piece of shit avoided prison.

I would settle for 5 minutes in a room alone with him. So I could beat that sorry piece of shit to a bloody pulp.
his wife, as is often the case with wives, witness michelle's anti American hatreds, left to her own devices, is worse then he is and cannot temper her zealousness with obfuscation

bernadine dohrn..celebrating the manson clan murders....as quoted by the nytimes

“Offing those rich pigs with their own forks and knives, and then eating a meal in the same room, far out! The Weathermen dig Charles Manson,”
SNICK
Living proof that far-left retards can't change. He is 70 years old, still trapped in the 1960s and totally unrepentant. Too stupid and arrogant to admit he was wrong to advocate violence ("only against property" - right). But not so stupid to admit he participated in it. Still claiming the end justified the means. Still babbling incoherently about "6,000 people killed every week". Megyn Kelly is right - the guy sounds like Osama bin Laden. And this is the man who launched Obama's career in politics. That's the part I find hard to believe. In his heart, Obama is a member of the weather underground.
He is also a chickenshit terrorist and murderer. And a good friend of President Obama. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You forgot to mention that he is also a university professor and democratic activist.
For all of these years, I could never understand how this piece of shit avoided prison.

I would settle for 5 minutes in a room alone with him. So I could beat that sorry piece of shit to a bloody pulp. Originally Posted by Jackie S
That crossed my mind too as I watched the interview. This dude basically got away with murder. What really is annoying is his smug attitude that it was only property he destroyed, there was never an intent to kill anyone. Personally I don't think he gave a dam about the war or the people who lost their lives as a result of it. Ayers is just a maggot who had nothing better to do but become disruptive and destructive they should have put this twit and all his followers on the front line.

Jim
That crossed my mind too as I watched the interview. This dude basically got away with murder. What really is annoying is his smug attitude that it was only property he destroyed, there was never an intent to kill anyone. Personally I don't think he gave a dam about the war or the people who lost their lives as a result of it. Ayers is just a maggot who had nothing better to do but become disruptive and destructive they should have put this twit and all his followers on the front line.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Ayers epitomizes lib-retarded self-righteousness, and he is a murderer. He and his ilk murdered common, working men who had nothing to do with promulgating the war Ayers claims he was protesting against; yet, he smugly maintains the murders were justified. His smug, lib-retarded ass needs to be flailed raw and then buried in salt under a jail for his deeds and his lies.
it was this guy that taught bo how to lie about anything and everything
  • WTF
  • 07-02-2014, 01:21 PM
One more righty in this thread and y'all can commence your circle jerk of life! We hate Obamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
One more righty in this thread and y'all can commence your circle jerk of life! We hate Obamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Originally Posted by WTF

Go ahead and defend Bill Ayers, you dipshit, if you have the balls... Then gather all your libtard buddies around. We love Aaaaaayyyeeerrrrss.... we love Bernadine Dohrn... we love the weather underground.... we are sooo coooolll.... we are revooolluuutionnnairrries.... ahhhh, aaahhhhh....
Ayers will lie and dissemble on Kelly's show again tomorrow.