Medical staff told to stay quiet regarding illegals

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/...r-face-arrest/ Originally Posted by cowboy8055
Maybe anyone who talks about what Obama doesn't want talked about should be killed for non-patriotic behavior detrimental to the United States Government.
You are fucking ridiculous, you pathetic old queen!

Great let's have a investigation have outsiders ( like the congressman from Oklahoma) running around inside, then carrying it out to their homes or to public places. Time for you O'blaimers to ramp this up so there can be a scabies epidemic in the schools this year.
Great let's have a investigation have outsiders ( like the congressman from Oklahoma) running around inside, then carrying it out to their homes or to public places. Time for you O'blaimers to ramp this up so there can be a scabies epidemic in the schools this year. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
So he was denied access for the public health? What about the border patrol agents that have to round them up and transport them? Are they immune from these potential health risks? What about the HHS security personnel? Are they also immune? You and Sup are 2 of a kind. You're both fools. I still don't think you are more than 12 or 13 years old so you may grow out of this phase but I think Sup is destined to be a fool until he dies.
Yep. Them fucking illegal aliens are here to spread disease!

It's all that damned Obama's fault. A God-fearing WHAT man shore wouldn't let them sickly Messkins into our country, I tell you whut!

Hillbilly assholes. Ask your grandparents about immigration, if you know who they are. The old country ain't Illinois!
SHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Cowboy8055, you need to get with the program like some of the liberal PFers here and git yerself a bunch of them illegal aliens. They'll build your house, put up roofs, mow lawns, clean and cook your food "good and cheap." Just pay them under the table or have a couple of fake Socials set up. I'm sure those same liberal PFers will show you how.

OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! (remember that chant?)

Yep. Them fucking illegal aliens are here to spread disease!

It's all that damned Obama's fault. A God-fearing WHAT man shore wouldn't let them sickly Messkins into our country, I tell you whut!

Hillbilly assholes. Ask your grandparents about immigration, if you know who they are. The old country ain't Illinois! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Does the shit you write make sense in your head? Much of what you post makes absolutely no sense to anyone else.
So he was denied access for the public health? What about the border patrol agents that have to round them up and transport them? Are they immune from these potential health risks? What about the HHS security personnel? Are they also immune? You and Sup are 2 of a kind. You're both fools. I still don't think you are more than 12 or 13 years old so you may grow out of this phase but I think Sup is destined to be a fool until he dies. Originally Posted by Budman
Idiots run in packs, and you are the leader. Remember when and who passed the law we have to care for them and cannot deport them like adults. Yes anyone who has contact with them is at risk WTF did you think? Oh sorry I used the word think.
SHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Cowboy8055, you need to get with the program like some of the liberal PFers here and git yerself a bunch of them illegal aliens. They'll build your house, put up roofs, mow lawns, clean and cook your food "good and cheap." Just pay them under the table or have a couple of fake Socials set up. I'm sure those same liberal PFers will show you how.

OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! (remember that chant?)

Originally Posted by gnadfly
Wondered where you got your help now we know.
Does the shit you write make sense in your head? Much of what you post makes absolutely no sense to anyone else. Originally Posted by Budman
Right!

You are the hallmark of good sense and great 21st Century American thought.
Idiots run in packs, and you are the leader. Remember when and who passed the law we have to care for them and cannot deport them like adults. Yes anyone who has contact with them is at risk WTF did you think? Oh sorry I used the word think. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
What the hell does this have to do with the topic of this thread? The topic is about a congressman that was denied access to the facility in his state that is housing these illegals. You made a statement in a round about way that it was for the public health. My point was that he is at no more risk than all of the others that are in contact with these people. In reality he would be at less risk since he would only be there for a short time.

You may want to quit posting until you are at least 16. At that time you can be evaluated as to your comprehension skills and maturity level.
What the hell does this have to do with the topic of this thread? The topic is about a congressman that was denied access to the facility in his state that is housing these illegals. You made a statement in a round about way that it was for the public health. My point was that he is at no more risk than all of the others that are in contact with these people. In reality he would be at less risk since he would only be there for a short time.

You may want to quit posting until you are at least 16. At that time you can be evaluated as to your comprehension skills and maturity level. Originally Posted by Budman
Hate to ruin your day, this thread is concerning medical help. congressman was the other thread. If you are full of shit guess it is your reason for slinging it. Now check out your maturity level idiot.
Hate to ruin your day, this thread is concerning medical help. congressman was the other thread. If you are full of shit guess it is your reason for slinging it. Now check out your maturity level idiot. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're right. I thought I was in the other thread. My mistake. Sorry.
Wow, the next step toward the dehumanization of these poor folks who want to come to the United States of America because it still represents the last best hope for people everywhere. Now, they are diseased. You fucking guys really are despicable without a compassionate or caring bone in your bodies. I guess it makes it easier to advocate arresting them, shipping them out, imprisoning them if they return. Rather than treating them like human beings, getting them cleaned up and healthy from the tough journey they obviously endured to get to the USA....and giving them a chance to live in the best country in the world and become citizens.

What would be so wrong with that?