Due for a upgrade on my iPhone

Fuck algore... any recommendations?

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/ric...ore-net-worth/

Al Gore net worth: Al Gore is a former senator, Vice President, environmental activist and entrepreneur who has a net worth of $300 million. Al Gore has achieved a lot in his years in the public eye, both in the public and private sectors. In addition to his net worth, he's considered one of the most influential activists for the environment. Through his efforts in getting the word out about the danger our environment is in, he's done much in the way of changing the conversation about the issues of global warming, pollution, and environmentalism. Gore comes from a political family, his father was a Democratic US Representative and Senator. In addition to influencing Gore's path in life, this is also believed by some to be the reason Gore's call to enlist in the military during the Vietnam War was held up by the Nixon administration, so as to avoid Gore's father getting any sympathy votes! Gore himself was elected to the United States Congress at the age of 28, and remained there for 16 years in both the House of Representatives and the Senate. After a failed 1988 Presidential run, he was eventually elected Vice President under President Bill Clinton, with whom he served two consecutive four year terms. Al Gore won an Academy Award for his 2006 climate documentary An Inconvenient Truth. Gore then went on to found the cable news network Current TV. Despite their low ratings, in December 2012 Current TV was purchased by Al Jazeera for $500 million. Gore's 20% stake in Current TV earned him $100 million in pre-tax profits. Gore is a board member of Apple Inc, and owns $35 million worth of Apple shares. He is also the chairman of Generation Investment Management which has $7 billion in assets.
Looks like he is a lot smarter than you are ...LMFAO
Looks like he is a lot smarter than you are ...LMFAO Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I will take Honor over Riches any day... Ozombie

Say Hi, to Al in Hell for me... Thanks in advance!

Say Hi, to Al in Hell for me... Thanks in advance! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
You're not intelligent enough to know the difference, hillbilly.

I'm GFYing you.
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Translated: I'm on welfare..
"Dick Snicker" says his iv'a biggen... is RIM licking GOOD.
I do not like Al Gore. But I'm keeping my iPhone.
"Dick Snicker" says his iv'a biggen... is RIM licking GOOD. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Seems like you dicks and licking go together. It doesn't matter the subject, you always gravitate back to that.
"Dick Snicker" says his iv'a biggen... is RIM licking GOOD. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Is it just me or is Hanoi COG's ATF, "Sweet Ass" IIFFY making a mad dash to out-Idiot the rest of the Notorious Idiot Klan, errrr Clan?
Is it just me or is Hanoi COG's ATF, "Sweet Ass" IIFFY making a mad dash to out-Idiot the rest of the Notorious Idiot Klan, errrr Clan? Originally Posted by bigtex

Hey, "bigklan"... <----- your new name

Notorious Idiot Klan, errrr Clan? Originally Posted by bigtex
Hey, "bigklan"... <----- your new name. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
How original! I suspect you also cheated off other students papers when you were in school, didn't you?

Or did you even go to school?

It could be that you were trying to imitate me. If so, I have always heard that imitation is the highest form of flattery.

If that is the case, thanks for the complement!
How original! I suspect you also cheated off other students papers when you were in school, didn't you?

Or did you even go to school?
: Originally Posted by bigtex
Two of the most important questions Slobbrin needs to answer. I suspect the answer to both is NO.
"Obigklan" "Obig vagina" and "Odick Snicker" are movie stars... Who knew?