Opening up...but what's coming back?

https://www.kcrg.com/content/news/Gov-Reynolds-All-restrictions-lifted-in-the-77-counties-now-extended-statewide-570436991.html

So are the AMPs going to come back? Everything looks like it's packed up and gone.
I’m curious as well
I’m sure they will on Friday. Curious to see if they’ll all have new girls? It takes time to see them all in wloo/cf. have to figure out who the good ones are again.
It's Friday night. Any AMPs to report?
I saw one in CR that was open and BUSY. Drove by a couple times and there were multiple cars. Some with people waiting outside. Everybody's horny. I didn't see any in IC that were open, but there was one of the regular ladies out front of one scrubbing the door clean. Going to keep my eyes open and hopes up in the near future.
There is one open on college hill in cedar falls. Extremely busy as well. Hit it up Friday morning. Got interrupted 4 times. 2 guys came in and 2 phone calls. Only 1 girl there.
I saw one in CR that was open and BUSY. Drove by a couple times and there were multiple cars. Some with people waiting outside. Everybody's horny. I didn't see any in IC that were open, but there was one of the regular ladies out front of one scrubbing the door clean. Going to keep my eyes open and hopes up in the near future. Originally Posted by BentonIC
Where were you?
Didn't get out today, but yesterday only saw Johnson open in CR. The Paradise by Cross Park in IC was where I saw the lady cleaning.