URL / Website: STG
City: Albany
State: New York
Address: Near SUNY
Activities: DFK, BBBJ, CW, CG, Toy play, DS, Mish,
Hair Length and Color: blonde, tied up in a tight bun that I pull on
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Sin is build like a brick shit house, she has worked out and has some muscles that are well defined. She has lost a lot weight and looking good.
Recommendation: Yes
Why didn’t you blow down her wanting and waiting throat box? Then spit in her face.
Why didn’t you blow down her wanting and waiting throat box? Then spit in her face. Originally Posted by TreeBark
Twiggy,let a provider spit in your face first and let's see how it feels. Thats really a bit overboard show a little class if possible.
Scooter Pie, you’re obviously very young or very green in the subject of sex.
You’d be surprised how many enjoy the freak nasty.

Twiggy,let a provider spit in your face first and let's see how it feels. Thats really a bit overboard show a little class if possible. Originally Posted by Scoot642
Scoot, just ignore the hypocrite. He uses the same phrase over & over like a juvenile. Then goes and sees the girl he has been bashing for months. Obviously he just wants and needs attention.
Creaper,
Good one! Go back to the other site with your gangbangs. Or West of Albany to the stinky crotch.
Ok, let’s hear it, your turn.

Scoot, just ignore the hypocrite. He uses the same phrase over & over like a juvenile. Then goes and sees the girl he has been bashing for months. Obviously he just wants and needs attention. Originally Posted by reaper302
Hey Creaper, why didn’t the smelly one from west of Albany take you up on the GB offer?
Are we referring to vb?
Obviously

Are we referring to vb? Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers
Thought so, but the gb reference threw me off. Wasn’t aware she was into that..
Thought so, but the gb reference threw me off. Wasn’t aware she was into that.. Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers
The GB girl went by tigerlily I think ,from a few days ago.