Test Pervs Wanted

Snapchat?

Market research needed:
I'll be moving on to testing phase part 2.

Who:
Anyone who is a client/visitor/hobbyist over 18.

Included:
FREE month of snapchat with all the naughty videos/pics.

Requirements:
* view sexy snaps (snapchat app required)
* take note on how they make you "feel"
* answer questions along the way

DM your snapchat name here to see if you are eligible to participate. Looking forward to a fan-fucking-tastic time

Only 13 slots available.
I’ll pass!
Why even comment if you are going to be rude???
Why even comment if you are going to be rude??? Originally Posted by OKgolfguy
Last I checked I did not need your permission and there’s nothing rude about it! It is not safe or smart to have an app like that on my phone, If you want in, go for it!
I’ll pass! Originally Posted by Solemate62
Good. You wouldn't have made the cut anyways. Happy hobbying.

BACK TO THE SUBJECT:

Yes you have to participate and answer a few questions. This is a research project

No you cannot save free photos and videos I send. That is reserved for paying members only. Payment for the research is a month of viewing my premium snapchat with over 100 pics/video posted monthly.

If you cannot follow simple rules you will be blocked. Dear lord the folks I've run into from this site. Some of y'all need to Do Better boys.

Thank you to the 3 gentlemen from here who have already snagged spots! Y'all are nice and polite and will fit right in.
I’m heart broken! I’ll cry for a week, at least!
I'm sure it's not the first time.
It gets easier.
Guys I'm sure she has good intentions and great tits but never ever give out info that can and will be stored. 95% of the time nothing will come of it but that 5% can get you three hots and a cot. Just my opinion and not meant to insult anyone
Guys I'm sure she has good intentions and great tits but never ever give out info that can and will be stored. 95% of the time nothing will come of it but that 5% can get you three hots and a cot. Just my opinion and not meant to insult anyone Originally Posted by burkalini
Bingo!! Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner, folks!
I'm sure it's not the first time.
It gets easier. Originally Posted by Gabrielle
So, guess we will not have that planned financial Dom session where I planned on turning over to you my copies of tax returns for the past decade along with my employer’s contact information??Darn!
never ever give out info that can and will be stored. 95% of the time nothing will come of it but that 5% can get you three hots and a cot. Just my opinion and not meant to insult anyone[/B] Originally Posted by burkalini
Is your snapchat username your social security and a confession of all crimes? If not, I fail to see the problem. I'd say it's harder to connect to your real world ID than your eccie account is. It's also not a crime to get dirty snaps.
Is your snapchat username your social security and a confession of all crimes? If not, I fail to see the problem. I'd say it's harder to connect to your real world ID than your eccie account is. It's also not a crime to get dirty snaps. Originally Posted by EquateMan
Let’s agree at least on this: You and others who think it’s a safe deal, by all means have at it. Me? I opted out even before Mistress Gaby determined I would not have “made the cut.”
  • Old-T
  • 06-06-2019, 05:30 PM
Soulmate, you have definately demonstrated that there are multiple ways to decline an offer.

1. Just do not accept it

2. A polite, simple "Not for me, thanks"

3. Be needlessly hostile and do your best imitation of a dolt

Why you chose option 3 this time, I don't know.
Last I checked I did not need your permission and there’s nothing rude about it! It is not safe or smart to have an app like that on my phone, If you want in, go for it! Originally Posted by Solemate62
Just a simple I'll pass: then you get attached. Wow and why. Look behind the obvious and think about this people. In this day of everyone looking at what should be private
Caveat emptor