Am I a perv for having a fetish?

I’m sure lots of people have fetishes out there.

Mine? Feet and ankles. While I can’t exactly describe the type that does it for me, when you do, I am complete putty.

Am I a perv for having a fetish? Ladies, are you turned off by fetishes? Does that make the person seem “odd” or a little eccentric?
No you are not a perv at all, and this topic might fit better in Another Realm forum! Really, WTF is odd these days? One person’s Joy is another person’s definition of an odd event!
I think most ladies I’ve met enjoy different fetishes. It’s something different from the typical sessions we encounter on a day to day. It’s not odd or a turn off for most. I love fetish play ��
Yes.
By definition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylXk1LBvIqU Originally Posted by Joey_Gleet
Fuck YouTube’s Definition!
Well if that makes you a perv..then me and alot of other people on here are!
So I say...embrace your perviness!
Fuck YouTube’s Definition! Originally Posted by Solemate62
Did you look at the video before commenting ?
You obviously have no idea what the link is.
Did you look at the video before commenting ?
You obviously have no idea what the link is. Originally Posted by Joey_Gleet
Miles Davis speaks to each of us in different ways..
Miles Davis speaks to each of us in different ways.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
So what ?
Miles Davis speaks to each of us in different ways.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Bingo, Tran! Spot on!
Bingo, Tran! Spot on! Originally Posted by Solemate62
But, that wasn't youtubes definition of a perv.
My point to the OP is that ' so what' if he's a perv.
But, that wasn't youtubes definition of a perv.
My point to the OP is that ' so what' if he's a perv. Originally Posted by Joey_Gleet
Joey, you’re spending way too much of your time on this topic! One person’s ‘normal’ is another person’s ‘perv.’ Me? I love sexy feet in my face! I love sucking T Girl dick when I can! I have a list longer than I can remember but the point is this: It’s my life, my choices and if someone gets their rocks off sticking me with a title like ‘perv’, I could give a flying fuck, my friend!
Everybody has fetishes of some kind. Most are rather silly and harmless. Some may raise eyebrows, but can also be so intensely erotic.

Perv, sure. Deviant is where it gets a bit sticky...the serious no no taboos, and a thing for feet isn't anywhere near that! lol
Joey, you’re spending way too much of your time on this topic! One person’s ‘normal’ is another person’s ‘perv.’ Me? I love sexy feet in my face! I love sucking T Girl dick when I can! I have a list longer than I can remember but the point is this: It’s my life, my choices and if someone gets their rocks off sticking me with a title like ‘perv’, I could give a flying fuck, my friend! Originally Posted by Solemate62
My point exactly. Hence the song, ' so what '.
Do I really need to spoon feed it to you ? ( or, is that another fetish ? )
I'm not going to insult your intelligence because Danielle may give me another infraction.
Joey, you’re spending way too much of your time on this topic! One person’s ‘normal’ is another person’s ‘perv.’ Me? I love sexy feet in my face! I love sucking T Girl dick when I can! I have a list longer than I can remember but the point is this: It’s my life, my choices and if someone gets their rocks off sticking me with a title like ‘perv’, I could give a flying fuck, my friend! Originally Posted by Solemate62
+1 I couldn't have said it better myself. I have 1 request. Bribg me the pervs. Dallas & I will have a blast!! Vanilla lets face it hum drum