Are there non-C (FS) providers??

First, don't jump down my throat or chastise me, as I'm NOT looking for this. If it were offered, I would say NO WAY. I ask because I'm new to the hobby and have noticed that reviews always state CFS or "covered activity".

I thought the C was a foregone conclusion. In fact, I was worried about this topic with regard to providing DATY. I IMed a longtime member who told me that C was non-negotiable and not to worry. However, I recently read a review by another longtime member who stated that the only drawback to his session was "CBJ and CFS". It struck me as odd that he went out of his way to include CFS, as if non-C is sometimes provided.

Again, this isn't something I'm looking for, but it is a concern regarding DATY. I don't want to end up eating.... well, I'm sure you know where I'm going with this. Not to mention the ramifications of spreading STDs. I'd appreciate honest feedback from longtime hobbyists and providers. Is this something I need to be concerned about? If so, are there ways to ensure I'm seeing a provider that only allows CFS?
As much as I would like to say ALL providers are CFS....I'm sure there are a few that arent and it's a shame.
Assume that all providers are doing BBFS with someone be it a SO or hobbyist. It's a fact and you should take the risk you feel comfortable with.
Is this something I need to be concerned about? If so, are there ways to ensure I'm seeing a provider that only allows CFS? Originally Posted by Eccie42
Great question, and yes, this is something that you need to worry about. Even if said provider uses condoms 100% while working, she MAY not use condoms 100% in her private life.

She may be married and has had her tubes tied, or her husband has had a vasectomy.. they may choose not to cover up because the risk of pregnancy has been greatly reduced... there are any number of scenarios that could happen where said provider would choose not to use a condom.

BTW, if you kiss a provider that offers BBBJ you are in the same boat as doing DATY on a bareback provider. Sorry to be a wood-killer.. but you asked.

... and no, there is no way to guarantee that said provider has never gone bareback.

LF
BTW, if you kiss a provider that offers BBBJ you are in the same boat as doing DATY on a bareback provider. Sorry to be a wood-killer.. but you asked. Originally Posted by LadiesFan
Thanks for the information, but I disagree with the above statement. I would expect that she brushed her teeth prior to seeing me. Also, saliva tends to wash out the mouth. Unless you kiss her within minutes of providing BBBJTC, I wouldn't think you'd have much to worry about.

I'm not worried so much about STDs. My research has shown that getting an STD by providing DATY is extremely unlikely. My concern is a woman that's having some drippage or her body is still flushing things out. I'm not a homophobe, but I don't want another guy's load in my mouth. Perhaps I'll ditch the whole DATY thing with providers.
  • Carl
  • 07-06-2010, 09:56 PM
There is one openly non-C (FS) I know of and I use and abuse her all the time. Her name is Mary. And she's not the only one in her family to indulge in non-C (FS) activities. She has 5 wicked sisters. One is kind of short and stubby but she knows how to reach around. One is kind of tiny and is nicknamed "Pinky." Sometimes sticks out of the crowd when drinking. Mary also has an evil twin known as Lefty that does the same things. She's a half-sister, a real mirror image of Mary with 5 perverted sisters of her own. I swear some days it's like I'm having a huge (not literally, it's a figure of speech) non-C (FS) orgy in my pants when Mary and Lefty and all their sisters start playing around with my pocket Whac-A-Mole.
Carl, Mary told me I was the only one she did that with!
  • Carl
  • 07-06-2010, 10:37 PM
Why that lying bitch. I'll bet that bastard Seņor Wences taught Mary how to talk out of both sides of her mouth.
Thanks for the information, but I disagree with the above statement. I would expect that she brushed her teeth prior to seeing me. Also, saliva tends to wash out the mouth. Unless you kiss her within minutes of providing BBBJTC, I wouldn't think you'd have much to worry about.

I'm not worried so much about STDs. My research has shown that getting an STD by providing DATY is extremely unlikely. My concern is a woman that's having some drippage or her body is still flushing things out. I'm not a homophobe, but I don't want another guy's load in my mouth. Perhaps I'll ditch the whole DATY thing with providers. Originally Posted by Eccie42
He was likely refering to herpes that you can get with just kissing. Not sure what else you can get with DATY. (im new to this as well and welcome a open discussion on the topic)
You should use a dental damn or saran rap if you feel more comfortable, but honestly, it's pretty darn hard to get anything from performing DATY.

Herpes could be an issue of course, but you can get herpes from CFS since you are not covering the entire area.

HIV? The chances are so slim that I don't think there has been a recorded case last time I looked into it.

Same goes with Hep-C & B. But if you have an ulcer or a bleeding crack in your lip, I wouldn't go rubbing it all over someone's bare vag. But if that's the case, you probably shouldn't be hobbying anyway until that is cleared up.

Gonnorhea of the throat? You can get that from giving a blowjob but not from performing DATY.

I think herpes is the only one that would be a real concern, and most of the time that the person who has it is contagious, they are actually having a visible outbreak. There is also a shedding period where they can spread herpes without having a visible outbreak so you can't be too careful. But as I said, you have that same risk with CFS.

There is also a rash called Molluscum Contagiosu. not technically an std as you can get it anywhere on the body and children often pick it up in daycare, similar to scabes in that way. And again, like herpes it does not depend on fluid transfer, so you can get it during CFS.

The only way to be 100% sure about anything is to wrap your body in plastic, but of all the sexual activities out there, DATY is the least dangerous. I know of two Lesbian couples where one long term partner has an STD and the other has never caught it, after YEARS of sex.

Oh and yes, unfortunately, there are providers doing BBFS. There have even been such sessions REVIEWED in the last few years. One fairly recently in San Antonio.
I gotta say that's some scary shit. If I know of a provider doing BBFS I'll be sure to never see her. I enjoy this twisted little hobby, but I have no death wish.

BTW it's been way too long since I've been under Sophia!!
I gotta say that's some scary shit. If I know of a provider doing BBFS I'll be sure to never see her. I enjoy this twisted little hobby, but I have no death wish.

BTW it's been way too long since I've been under Sophia!! Originally Posted by rjdiner
My guess is most providers are doing BBFS with someone. IMO you should assume it is going on with everybody you see and act accordingly. This is a risky hobby.
I have had providers who didn't require it. I say this based on the fact that once the play time progressed to the imminent stage, I suggested it was time to strap on a helmet, and the response in each case was "well, sure, if you want to." Hell yes, I want to! The implications of the question itself were a sure buzz kill for me. All I wanted to do was pull the eject handles and egress double time.
ok, am i just dense or am i missing something. i ve seen several ads (usually in the dallas forums) where a provider offers cid (come in deep) as part of her menu. isnt that bbfs ,or am i missing the meaning?
Damn KM ; I must be dense too! I thought CID was central intel div... I always assumed that meant deep in her throat??